• Everyday eye makeup routine

If there is one phrase I hate hearing in the morning is ‘T you look so tired today’, it should not be so effortless for a girl to be read so easily. I spend a significant amount of my income in cosmetics and I’ve adopted a 6 step routine to hide, after all, what a girl does during the night should remain private. Don’t you think?!

Step 1: Start with the eyebrows

If there is one thing I don’t find aesthetically is extremely refined eyebrows. I prefer somehow a more natural look by filling in the gaps and defining the shape. I use Art Deco Eyebrow Designer 2 and you may find it (here).

Step 2: Moisturize with eye cream

You guys might remember my love for the natural cosmetics brand Lavera (here), I’ve been using their Illuminating Eye Cream with pearl extract & organic caffeine for a couple of months now. I can’t praise this product highly enough, the cream is pigmented and reflects the light. The lucky people who do not suffer from dark cycles may skip concealer after applying this particular cream in your under eyes area.

TbyMallano eye makeuo

Step 3: The eyeliner

I’ve been trying for years now to master the cat eye, some days I’m good, other not so much. However, the cat eye does wonders for my face and I try to not omit this step from my daily routine. I firstly draw the line with an angled eyeliner brush, then use the liquid eyeliner Eye Studio Maybelline Master Precise (here) to re-draw and accentuate the cat eye.

Step 4: The Perfect Mascara

I have found mine, on the pricey side but worth each cent. I am talking about no other than Benefit The Roller Lash mascara (here). The brush has been designed in a way to curl your lashes in addition to coating. I bought my second tube a few days ago, the first lasted over a YEAR! No, it didn’t dry out!

TbyMallano Eye Makeup 3

Step 5: The nude pencil

I find it a pity to feature perfectly applied eye makeup with reddened lower waterline. I found the perfect solution for such cases in Charlotte Tilbury’s Eye Cheat pencil (here). The pencil is waterproof and what I love most about it is the fact that it doesn’t smudge and it makes your eyes appear bigger and brighter.

Step 6: The Concealer

The last but not least step is the concealer. I’ve been using for years now L’oreal Perfect Match concealer (here) and I’ve been very satisfied. The past week I’ve switched to Yves Saint Laurant Touche Eclat (here) because I’ve been so curious about trying this so called miraculous product. Both concealers are excellent products with similar coverage, YSL is more on the creamier side, perfect for not emphasizing the eye wrinkles.

TbyMallano eye makeup 2

1. February 22, 2017 / 8:55 am

I looooove Benefit’s roller lash! At the moment though I’m using Tarte’s tartiest mascara and I love it! xo

Author
        February 22, 2017 / 9:38 am

Thanks so much for the suggestion Zara:) May I ask where did you buy it?

2. February 22, 2017 / 8:56 pm

Perfection as always <3
      Please check out my blog too. That are absolutely stunning photos!

violaroth.com

Author
        February 23, 2017 / 10:44 am

Thank you Viola! Will do asap

Author
        February 23, 2017 / 10:44 am

Thanks so much Tania!

3. February 23, 2017 / 1:31 pm

Nice post! I see you are using Benefit mascara… Did you maybe try “they are real” from Benefit, or Two faced “better than sex”? I really want to try it so I was wondering… 😉

Author
        February 23, 2017 / 2:07 pm

Thank you! Not yet, I will update as soon as I have:)

4. February 23, 2017 / 7:57 pm

Yes to this post! So much fun to learn about other’s routine. I have quite the random one and I have to follow it each time or I’m feeling weird haha. I begin with moisturizing or face mist. Then I’ll do concealer, then eyeliner, then brows, after that I get dressed and when done I apply mascara, sometimes some bronzer and if I’m going for lipstick I do it last. I have no idea why I really began this and am switching betwen eyes/brows and base, but hey – haha I’m stuck with it now! Xx

5. February 24, 2017 / 6:02 am

Probably the best makeup routine I’ve read in a long time! I totally agree about eyebrows. The instagram brow on fleek look is definitely not for me. I also prefer the more natural look, just brushing them out & filling them in subtly. I think your makeup looks really nice. Natural but polished.

TFM BLOG

6. February 26, 2017 / 10:40 am

Such a lovely post! Really adore your eye make-up! I’m always struggeling to cover my dark under eye circles too…
      My sister uses the same Lavera product for her eyes as you do, maybe I should finally buy it, as it seems to be a wonderful product! 😉
      I’ve used the YSL Touche Eclat for a long time and I was very happy with the product, really worth the money! ♥
      Have a lovely day, my dear!
      Lots of love,