• Spring Outfits

Happy International Woman’s Day!

I’ve decided to celebrate this beautiful day with three ultra girly outfits. Showing our romantic, feminine side does not make us weaker, on the contrary it empowers us to embrace femininity and enjoy our bodies. I love being a woman! I love flower prints, dresses, high heels and makeup. There are so many little materialistic things which make us happy and I find that wonderful. You can’t control life’s course but being silly happy over a new pair of shoes is amazing.

I’ve picked three outfits for you, easy to shop by clicking on the picture. Do let me know which one is your favorite.

Ted Baker dress (here), Huggo Boss Trench coat (here), Chie Mihara pumps (here), Miu Miu sunglasses (here) and Pinko bag (here).

Whistles dress (here), Proenza Schouler flats (here), Josephine & Co cardigan (here), Skagen watch (here), Christ earrings (here) and Coccinelle bag (here).

Sportmax Code dress (here), Zac Zac Posen bag (here), Chie Mihara mules (here), Ted Baker heart earrings (here) and Ted Baker necklace (here).

1. March 8, 2017 / 11:03 am

First off, you are so beautiful and that dress is so gorgeous on you in the first photo! I love these cute outfits you’ve put together. My favourite is the first one. It’s actually something I’d probably grab and wear right out of the closet any day of the week. πŸ™‚ Plus the accessories suit my taste perfectly. I mean, look at those bag and shoes!! πŸ™‚ Have a beautiful week Tatjana! Thanks for sharing.

Xo,
      Miki

2. March 8, 2017 / 2:17 pm

i’d go for number 2 and you’re looking so very pretty T!

3. March 8, 2017 / 2:47 pm

Happy International Women’s Day, beautiful! I love that dress you’re wearing, the color looks so pretty on you and I love ruffle details. I also love all three outfits you’ve put together, all of which I’d personally love to wear! Thanks for sharing and I hope you’re having the best week so far!

XO,

Jalisa

4. March 8, 2017 / 3:37 pm

What a wonderful spring selection honey! Love all this outt and take a lot of inspo from your lovely post!
      Thanks for share it and happy women’s day πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“

March 8, 2017 / 8:04 pm

A little late in the day, I know. But wishing you a happy International Women’s Day. I have two favorite dresses. The blue one that you are wearing; and No4. The pretty long sleeved green dress with the little print pattern. Do you have that one in your wardrobe? If not, you should.
      Love, Jo x

March 8, 2017 / 8:16 pm

I have just seen the link to, 2D Fashion, and the beautiful Lurelly Diana dress. This is a work of art. The embroidery is absolutely stunning. I will have to investigate further. Jo

March 9, 2017 / 6:14 pm

Wishing you a Happy (and belated!) International Women’s Day. You look absolutely beautiful in this pale blue shade; Spring is definitely on our doorsteps! Your three pretty and feminine outfit suggestions are lovely, especially the first one featuring a classic trench coat πŸ™‚

8. March 9, 2017 / 8:13 pm

Beautiful outfit! Good job! <3
      Please check out my blog too. That are absolutely stunning photos!

violaroth.com

March 10, 2017 / 2:55 pm

I want to change my mind, if its allowed. I think that the Ted Baker dress is rather cute. All the Ted Baker dresses are soo lovely.
      Jo x

Author
        March 10, 2017 / 9:46 pm

I’ve been saving bits of money for that dress:) It’s so beautiful

March 10, 2017 / 10:19 pm

You would look soo pretty in that dress. So too, the chiffon Laurelly Diana dress. But that would take ages to save for. We can but dream of such loveliness.
          Hugs, Jo

10. March 13, 2017 / 3:25 pm

Amazing outfits my dear Tatjana! So glad to se such a post from you! More please! Your styling talent is exquisite hun! I go straight away for the first one! Love every single detail, especially heels and sunglasses! By the way this baby blue color on your dress suits you perfectly! You look so happy and beautiful hun!
      Have a great week!