Sunday Brunch in Nuremberg

Each time we visit Nuremberg or a big city I feel as if we live in a village, this is how small Erlangen feels. Basically, our apartment is located in a focal point of the city and everything is reachable within a 20 minutes bicycle ride. I must admit tasting big city life once in while feels wonderful. There so much energy and culture and LIFE. People behave differently, everyone goes about their business and nobody cares how you are fairing. I can understand one can easily feel lonely but once in awhile visiting a big city feels refreshing and rejuvenating.

We’ ve been invited for brunch on Sunday by good friends in Nuremberg at Dampfnudel-bäck, a must visit if life brings you to Nuremberg. Pardon the lack of food pictures, it was so tasty, we couldn’t wait. To double that, sometimes I feel uncomfortable snapping pictures while I’m with friends. I am truly grateful for the friendships we’ve been blessed with here in Germany and although I do excuse myself several times and I can’t get rid of the feeling that I am annoying people. Deep inside I am afraid of being judged as vain and a millennia social media junky. I love photography, I love fashion but I feel, know that it needs to be cleaved in a way from my personal life. Haven’t found the middle golden way, yet! How do you my dear blogger friends deal with this sort of issues? Any advice is very welcomed and treasured.

Spring has been showing its face, even in Germany. We had mild temperatures but windy weather this weekend, clearly depicted by a Bridged Bardot hairstyle at its worst. Wait and see the Friday post, M had lots of good laughs going through the pictures Sunday afternoon.

I am wearing:

Compania Fantastica sweater (here)

Bell-Sleeved shirt (here)

Maje star jeans old, similar (here) and (here)

Ted Baker bag (here) and (here)

Isabel Marant Point Drop Earrings (here)

Asos SULTAN nude pumps (here)

SHOP THE POST

March 20, 2017 / 9:19 am

Thank you so much sweetie!

1. March 20, 2017 / 9:05 am

Love these photos, you have really captured a lovely side to Nuremberg! You know, after living here for nearly 7 months now I still haven’t been there for brunch! Thanks for the tip though because I am always looking for new places to try! Will definitely pop in at some point over the next few weeks! x

March 20, 2017 / 9:21 am

Let me know how you like it Zara! Nuremberg is such a lovely city and it’s a shame I don’t get to visit often enough. BTW is you are in Erlangen some time soon, drop a message. We could drink a coffee together:)

2. March 20, 2017 / 12:12 pm

So beautiful pic my dear, I always enjoy them! Feels like I know you a little better 😉 And this pastel colors look is so inspiring, i am totally in love with shoes and sleeves! Have a great week ahead beauty!

3. March 20, 2017 / 12:46 pm

Love your outfit so much!! I know what you mean with taking pictures and social media though… Sometimes I feel really guilty about spending so much time on Instagram. I always make an effort to put away everything when I’m with friends though, even if they are on their phones also

Miles of smiles,
    Grace

gracefulrags.com

March 20, 2017 / 1:06 pm

It is cold and windy here, too. T. I’m warming myself with vegetable soup in my favourite Italian cafe, Buon Giorno.
    I’m not sure if I ever did find the middle golden way, T.
    Excellent photos. Well done M.
    Yesterday I walked 8 miles through woods full of golden daffodils. My first long walk of the year. So I must be getting well again.
    Hugs, Jo x

March 20, 2017 / 1:20 pm

Where have you been Jo?! You’ve been missed here at tbymallano.

March 20, 2017 / 3:43 pm

Oh! I’m sooo sorry. I thought You was having a blogging break.
        I have not been far. London being the furthest. On Saturday went with a friend on a guided tour. It was excellent, and not expensive, and told the history of the British engineer, Brunel.
        Today, after being warmed and fortified with soup, came home and have been hanging new curtains in my bedroom. I’m so pleased with them.
        I love that Ted Baker Fuchsia dress. Is it on your wish list? The Brodie anglaise around the neckline and hem line is gorgeous. Jo x

5. March 20, 2017 / 3:07 pm

Nürnberg is truely beautiful. But your photography skills tops it all. You are killing it in that casual outfit. The shoes and the bag make it look chic and on point. love it!

6. March 20, 2017 / 5:11 pm

You’ve captured the beauty of Nuremberg. I.love it. Haaa I still haven’t found that middle ground either, may be it’s a good thing. I guess ocassionallg it’s ok to take a break from looking at everything as a share worthy pic and just switch off and enjoy the company of friends
    Have a lovely week T.

7. March 20, 2017 / 7:49 pm

Sehr sehr schöner Post und tolle Fotos! ich war zwar schon in Nürnberg, aber nur auf der Messe und nur einmal ganz kurz in der Innenstadt. Ich denke, da habe ich noch einiges nachzuholen 🙂
    Liebe Grüße und danke für deinen Kommi auf meinem Blog!
    Xx
    Rosa Larissa Klara
    conscious lifestyle of mine

8. March 20, 2017 / 8:24 pm

Having grown up in NYC, I love a big city for the reasons you’ve mentioned. There’s so much life, culture, and inspiration to be found literally on every corner! Plus, there is far less judgement about how you look and what you’re wearing. In fact, different is often appreciated 🙂 I’m glad you had a great time with friends and I can relate, I don’t take out my phone while with friends either, unless we’re super close and they know that I’m a blogger, so they get it. I kind of feel like it’s rude. Plus, I like to live in the moment more and put the phone down when dining with friends and family. As for your outfit, I adore those jeans, they’re so cute, as are your shoes and bag; I LOVE that bag! Thanks for sharing, beauty, and I hope you have a great week ahead!

XO,

Jalisa

9. March 21, 2017 / 5:10 am

This city looks really lovely!! And also love your denim trousers! Perfect for a Sunday brunch!! Also really love your bag and shoes-combination! Hope you have an amazing week! Xx Susanne – http://bagatyou.com

10. March 21, 2017 / 10:29 am

This looks super comfy… I’m in love with that sweater and your jeans. This is the perfect cool spring morning brunch outfit!

Love, Mary

11. March 21, 2017 / 7:38 pm

Hi T, these are such pretty pictures, I remember going to the Nuremberg castle as a child, it was such a treat !
    When I snap photos I am usually on my own and when with others I usually have a limit I’ve set for myself which is around 10.