• Spring attire

A few years back my current choice of style would have been too girly or glamorous for the girl who longed for sexiness and coolness. Fast forward to now, romantic dresses, soft pink, fuchsia and flowers, lots of flowers seem to be just my cup of tea. I am often asked about the brands I like; something British and something French, most definitely European I answer. The garments feel as if they are tailor made for my petite stature.Β  I haven’t ventured much in the US market, import taxes is a huge drawback, I must admit.

I wrote a post a while ago around brands for petite women, you can read it (here) and I must say Ted Baker is a re-rekindled love story. You know you love a brand when you can actually wear each single piece of their collection. This dress (here) is high on my wish list for the sales season, love this for every day (here) and this (here) is just perfect for summer date night out.

TED BAKER favorites

VELVET SHOES

SHOP MY LOOK

Ted Baker Sipnela Dress (here)

Asos velvet pumps in SALE (here)

Handmade bag similar (here)

Isabel Marant drop earrings (here)

March 31, 2017 / 10:21 am

Oooh! That spring meadow print is soo pretty. And it looks great on you. I had a look at the other TBs in that style and think you picked the nicest.
      As for romantic dresses, and I don’t know how I found this site. But a US company called, Lurelly have two gorgeous embroidered styles. A Diana dress, and a Diana gown. Close up photos of the embroidered flowers is like looking at a work of art. How they do that on chiffon, I do not know.
      Kisses, Jo x

Author
        March 31, 2017 / 12:56 pm

The Diana dress is a dream Jo! How beautiful! Happy you enjoyed the post:)

March 31, 2017 / 2:09 pm

I thought you would like that dream of a little dress. Another dream of a dress is the Roshi one
          I like it in ivory, though the green one is pretty,too. X

Author
        March 31, 2017 / 12:54 pm

Thanks so much Gemma!

2. Just Jess Fashion Blog
      March 31, 2017 / 2:02 pm

So pretty!

3. March 31, 2017 / 5:28 pm

Love that dress, also thank you for following! I followed back, LOVE your blog & layout!!

March 31, 2017 / 5:57 pm

What beautiful images! This dress is really lovely on you and I adore the shot of the shoes perched on the wall (though I hope your feet weren’t too cold in the meantime!). Have a fabulous weekend πŸ™‚

5. March 31, 2017 / 9:06 pm

The bow detailing on the sides is just precious! Such a wonderful look. Perfect for spring. πŸ™‚

xo
      N
      Style Tomes

6. March 31, 2017 / 10:41 pm

Oh wow the details on this dress are marvellous T ! Of course a true fan of velvet will lust after the shoes… I am !

7. April 1, 2017 / 12:51 am

Super beautiful spring story Tatjana! Your pics are amazing and so live! And romantic dresses look exactly how you told – your cup of tea πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

8. April 1, 2017 / 7:34 am

Such a cute dress and beautiful pictures!
      I am sharing a giveaway for a stainless steel teamug to go on the blog right now. Make sure to participate – its international!
      Sending much love!
      Xx
      Rosa Larissa Klara
      conscious lifestyle of mine

9. April 1, 2017 / 11:13 pm

Beautiful japanese inspired dress, so weather appropriate! Also loving the velvet shoes, flawless! πŸ’œπŸ’œ

10. April 2, 2017 / 12:39 pm

Oh I love your cup of tea today dear πŸ™‚ Those kind of dresses are made for you and you look absolutely gorgeous! Have a lovely Sunday <3
      xx, Carmen – http://www.carmitive.com

11. April 8, 2017 / 12:48 pm

In love with this one ! πŸ’—πŸ™‚