Spring Picnic

When it comes to food and ingredients for creating the perfect flavor I can become a perfect snob, difficult to deal with. Weekly shopping for food essentials takes quite some time in our family and requires plenty of excursions to different food stores. In case you may wonder why; I know how real food should taste, in Albania I was raised with organic products, my mother’s garden. Cooking is another passion of mine apart from fashion, I find nothing more relaxing than putting together a recipe at the end of a working day. On Sunday I cooked for M and my brother the first asparagus quiche of the season, a Greek salad, grilled vegetables and Aperol Spritz as a drink. We had the first official picnic of 2017 under a fully bloomed apple tree and 25°C burning sun, my highlight of this weekend. What was yours?

I was wearing Whistles dress sold out, love this (here)

Asos tapestry loafers (here)

Straw hat from Seeberger (here)

April 10, 2017 / 10:15 am

I too, had a Spring picnic yesterday, half way during a 9 mile ramble over the Downs. There were! 15 of us, but it was not as good as your picnic looks. For a start, none of the women were wearing pretty dresses. You look amazing T. I especially love the photo of youkneeling under the tree sipping a glass of something nice. And that hat, I love.
    Kisses, Jo

2. April 10, 2017 / 11:17 am

I’m a passionate about food and pretty special when it comes to it for healthy reasons, so I feel you 😉! This picnic looks just delish and you look fab babe! Big kisses 💋💋

3. April 10, 2017 / 6:17 pm

Beautiful pictures ! I did not do any real cooking this weekend but yesterday I did pick up some mangos from my yard, one of which I just gobbled up 😉

4. April 11, 2017 / 10:58 am

Your picnic photos are beautiful! I’m just like you, I’m passionate about cooking and I enjoy doing it, it’s not an obligation for me.
    Have a nice day!

5. April 11, 2017 / 5:20 pm

These are such lovely photos! I love organics. My dad converted the entire backyard into a vegetable garden when I was a child, so it was nice having really fresh food! It looks like you two had a beautiful time enjoying a picnic under the pretty blooms. You look so pretty!

Xo,
    Miki

6. April 12, 2017 / 1:48 am

Umm can you bring me on your next picnic? Hello classy! On my picnics people are lucky if I remember to bring a knife for the brie and baguette.

7. April 12, 2017 / 12:57 pm

Such a romantic picnic! Love your dress, btw <3

8. April 13, 2017 / 9:05 pm

Absolutely stunning! Would love to connect on Instagram. @lovelydusk

9. April 15, 2017 / 2:23 pm

These are one of the most beautiful photos I’ve seen recently! They give me such a springy feeling, I love them! <3