First taste of Baden-Baden

The hundreds of pictures saved on my external hard drive speak volumes how much I loved Baden-Baden. I have yet to believe such a beautiful city exists in Germany and I would rather say, it’s a well-kept secret. I was enthusiastically counting the benefits of visiting the town to my colleagues yesterday; to my surprise, most of them have visited already, erase the well-kept secret part, please.

I truly loved Baden-Baden, our short Easter trip has been one of the most enjoyable I’ve had in awhile. I plan to show you each little corner of the town through our photography and speak about what makes this place so unique. A detailed travel guide will be coming soon on tbymallano but firstly let me serve you few pictures of Baden-Baden.

We recorded lots of short clips throughout the trip while walking in the city, during the non-raining moments. I am planning to create a short video and releasing it on my youtube channel by Sunday. In the meanwhile I must get over myself; how strange it is to listening to your voice and facial expressions on the screen! I’ve had no idea my voice sound such as! Have you guys tried to record yourself on a camera? On a separate note, I’ve been contemplating a long while of starting a YouTube as I quite enjoy watching youtube fashion related channels as well. Do you guys enjoy YouTube? I would love to read who is your favorite Youtuber and let me know if you have a channel as well as I am always looking for inspiration.

I was wearing Maje Pigalle pants (here), with side stripe (here) and in beige (here)

Maje coat, sold out, saving up for the double breasted one (here)

E.F.L.A top sold out, similar (here)

Zinda brogues (here), love this for summer (here)

Peter kaiser shoulder bag vintage

April 19, 2017 / 6:46 am

Not buying more outfits for two months didn’t last long then, T. In a way I’m glad, because I couldn’t last that long not seeing you in something lovely. How exciting that you have a youtube channel. I Shall have to look at that later.
    Hugs, Jo x

• April 20, 2017 / 8:31 am

Oh but these are old Jo, it’s the same outfit I wore in Paris. However I did get myself a bag from the leather satchel company, made in the UK. It has my initials and a tiny bicycle on it, so pretty!
      I hope you are doing well. How was your Easter?

April 20, 2017 / 5:39 pm

Well that’s alright then. I would love to see your bag. It does sound pretty. I had a lovely Easter day,thank you. Had lunch with Italian friends. And with lovely weather, though chilly, have been planting onions etc in my veg plot.
        The asthma nurse is so pleased with my. breathing tests, she has reduced the inhaler strength. I am soooo happy. Just have to wait for blood test results.
        I love the two dresses that you are currently loving. The first one is very pretty.
        Kisses, Jo x

• April 21, 2017 / 7:08 am

Your Easter does sound lovely and I bet the food must have been delicious!
          Happy your asthma is nearly gone Jo. When are you flying to Italy?
          I love the first dress as well, waiting for the sales, as now it’s a bit too much for me:)
          Hope you’ll enjoy today’s post and share your expertise with us.

2. April 19, 2017 / 7:04 am

Hey so lovely you came to the Black Forest area, It is so true, there are many many beautiful little towns and cities ever so beautiful in Germany. Love your outfit, totally in love with your shoes.
    Would love to watch your YouTube videos, good luck on that. ❤️❤️
    xx
    Saabri

• April 20, 2017 / 8:32 am

Thanks so much Saabri! It’s so true, the weather might not be ideal but we live in a beautiful country:)
      Stay tuned for the youtube video and thanks so much for your kind comment.

3. April 19, 2017 / 7:22 am

I look so much forward to this video! I am sure it will be great! But I totally understand you, at the beginning it is so weird to see and listen to yourself! But no worries, I know it’ll be great!!!!

4. April 19, 2017 / 8:23 am

Yeah! Soon Tbymallano on youtube!!! Can´t wait :-)…

5. April 19, 2017 / 10:11 am

I’m literally youtube obsessed and watch it on an hourly basis Most of the time, I like to just play it for background noise but fashion related videos always have my full attention. Style wise I would say clothesencounter, ashley brooke, lizzy hadfield has got to have the best styles from my list of favourites. And they are all very different too so I can’t really choose one. Makes me feel guilty like a mom who has to choose her favourite child :’D

• April 20, 2017 / 8:34 am

Honestly me as well. I love watching youtube. I only know clothesencounter from the girls you’ve mentioned. I like her so much, been following her for years:)

• April 20, 2017 / 9:52 am

Me too:D her style is very versatile so she’s always got something for everyone. Do check out others like tar mar, samanthamaria, lizzy and ashley too^^ They give great fashion advise and inspirations

6. April 20, 2017 / 11:54 am

I’ve never been, but it looks lovely 🙂 Have a nice day.

7. April 20, 2017 / 11:57 am

Hello my beauty! You made very beautiful spring pics! All that small european towns are so pretty, I understand you as photographer 🙂 love yoyr stylish outfit with a touch of retro – dont know what i m enjoying more – looks or nature 😉 kisses!

April 20, 2017 / 2:07 pm

Thanks so much for passing by Brooke!

8. April 20, 2017 / 3:20 pm

Love that burgundy coat, one of my favourite colours! Looks amazing with your dark hair beautiful, big kisses 😙💋

9. April 20, 2017 / 4:23 pm

It is so beautiful! I can see why you love it so much. I love that top you are wearing with the tie detail.

Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

10. April 20, 2017 / 8:59 pm

Looks amazing and your outfit TOPS IT ALL OFF! Absolutely brilliant, thank you for sharing.

Patricia Stelmach