• 5 Tricks for Natural Healthy Hair

Apply an olive oil mask

Heat half a cup of extra virgin high quality olive oil and apply on your hair, 4cm far from the scalp. Cover up with a shower plastic cup for 45 min, then shampoo and rinse thoroughly. If your is bleached or dyed use once a week. You guys know I’ve never dyed my hair and I personally love the oil mask once a month.

Set your hair free

I pledge guilty for styling my hair in a ponytail for most of the daytime, in my line of work where lots of experiments have to be performed simultaneously, free hair strands around my face can be bothersome. To prevent breakage and brittleness I give my hair a nice break and set them free,at home exclusively.

Avoid split ends

Drying your hair with harsh towel strokes will lead in breakage and hair fall out. Use cotton towel and gently absorb the moisture off your hair and wrap up for 10 minutes.

Minimize blow dry

In extreme cases when I am late I will blow dry my hair 100%. When your hair is wet vigorous hair drying, suspects your beloved strands to damage and break. Instead I apply my makeup, choose my outfit, check my Instagram and at last I proceed with hair styling.

Choose a bamboo wooden comb

Not only is bamboo a sustainable resource, as it can rabidly grow in damaged and soil depleted soil but a wooden comb prevents static frizz as opposed to synthetic combs and brushes.

I hope you found my at home, no products included tips useful. I would love to read in the comments below your secrets regarding hair caring.

Author
        April 28, 2017 / 9:30 am

Oh thanks so much girl!

April 28, 2017 / 11:59 am

This is very interesting, T. I’m trying to imagine a bamboo comb; but can not.
      Are they suitable for short hairstyles?
      I’m blessed with having the same haircolour as my Mother and Grandmother. And as far as I know, they have never coloured their hair. No signs of grey or white.
      Have a lovely weekend. Hugs, Jo x

Author
        April 28, 2017 / 12:07 pm

How lucky your are Jo! I have a few grey hair already. They look like normal combs, just made of wood instead of plastic, suitable for short hair. Have a great weekend as well, are you doing something special for the 1st of May?

April 28, 2017 / 3:47 pm

What am I like? The 1st of May is next Mnday, and there is nothing in my diary! And two friends whom live close by are away on holiday. However, I’m sure something will turn up to keep me occupied. x

2. April 28, 2017 / 1:02 pm

Great tips. Very useful, as my hair are super tired after hats I was wearing whole winter. Thanks for sharing 🙂

Author
        April 28, 2017 / 1:07 pm

Happy you found the post useful sweetie:)

3. April 29, 2017 / 3:48 pm

Thank you for those amazing and helpful tipps.
      My hair is so destroyed and no matter what I do, it doesn’t get any better.
      You hair is so lovely and I adore it from the first time I visited your blog.
      I am so glad, that you finally posted your advices 😀

alles Liebe deine Amely Rose

4. April 30, 2017 / 4:55 pm

Thanks for your helpful tips.
      I didn’t know about the bamboo comb and will for sure get me one.
      Your hair looks really beautiful.
      Best wishes