• A Sunday in my Life

By default, there will be a new youtube video on my channel (here) each Sunday. Last weekend I decided to let my social media rest as M had his birthday and he deserved my unruffled attention. On today’s I am taking you with me on a cold German Sunday from two weeks ago when stepping out of our front door was a hardship, due to unattractive weather and a series addiction. I hope you’ll enjoy my video!

Happy 1st of May!

May 1, 2017 / 11:35 am

A happy May day to you, T. And to M too.
      A lovely little video, and can tell that it is cold and windy. It’s the same here. I’m back to wearing winter layers. And all the pretty blossom on the trees in my garden are now on the grass.
      Jo x

Author
        May 2, 2017 / 11:11 am

Happy you liked the video Jo! We made another video this weekend, hope you’ll like it as well:) Happy belated 1st of May-how did you spend the day? We celebrated on Sunday with a barbecue, as the sun finally showed up. We are back to cold and rain today. I am sorry about your garden…

May 2, 2017 / 5:19 pm

Fifteen of us spent Mayday walking in the hills. Climbed Bignor Hill. 625m and had a picnic on the top. A place known to the Romans who built villas in the area.The weather was lovely. However, the day was marred when one in the group had a nasty fall, resulting in me using most of my first aid kit to stop the bleeding.

Author
            May 3, 2017 / 9:33 am

Oh that’s very unfortunate Jo! Is your friend doing better now? Btw when are traveling to Italy? We are planning a trip to the mountains in Switzerland end of May as well, Maksim can’t wait:)

May 3, 2017 / 2:25 pm

I exaggerated with the height of our picnic. It was only 225m.
              I m off to the Dolomites, July 1st. My friend is doing better after having stitches put in. The wild flowers in the Alps are soo pretty. You will love it. My next adventure will be in the Canadian Rockies. I am so excited all ready.
              Hugs,Jo x

2. May 2, 2017 / 7:00 pm

Whoa!! What a super cute dress!! You really look stunning and this is such a fun way of showing your look! Also really love your bag! Hope the sun will stay out and that it gets warmer soon! Big Xx Susanne – http://bagatyou.com