Bardot dress and Mustard fields

Do you remember how Atzelsberg residence looked covered in snow from this post (here)? About two weeks I believe Max drove us to the location to enjoy a cold beer in the Frankonian countryside. Drinking a cold beer or a Radler (beer mixed with lemonade) in my case while enjoying the surrounding greenery is a must if life ever brings you in Germany. The light had been magic, editing the pictures to look homogenous honestly feels a sacrilege. I had been looking for a belly cut out dress, a while now, I was so happy how well the Bardot Ibiza tie dress fit. The material is cotton with an additional underlayer which makes perfect for German spring weather. I paired it with a wool cardigan from Montego and my summer sandals from Chie Mihara. Fun fact, as M. was taking the pictures he kept complaining my eyes are sort of closed in most of them. I had to look myself and I found it actually funny how different the pictures look without my iconic cat eye makeup.

I am wearing Bardot Ibiza dress (here), love this (here), and of course this (here)

Montego cardigan (here) and (here)

Chie Mihara bow sandals (here), similar with a small heel (here)

Cult Gaia bag (here)

Snapping a picture on a wall built in 1790 feels surreal.

I feel so blessed to have readers as far as New Zealand. In case you are curious, this is how a typical German garden looks like. Fresh flowers adorn beer tables while the sun peaks through a canopy of greenery. One picture further we bought a vase of delicious local honey from a self-service shop. If you wonder what a self-service shop is in this case; a piggy bag lies next to the goods and you simply buy an article and throw the money in, it’s based on trust between the producer and the customer.

A further pit stop found us in endless yellow mustard fields. I won’t apologize for the bizarre picture editing. I felt so blessed to be able to capture this moment and savor the memory of the most beautiful sunset through this post. Blogging has really made me appreciate my surroundings and life for the better.

1. May 8, 2017 / 9:12 am

Tati, these are by far maybe the most beautiful pics of your blog in the last 4 or 3 months (for my personal taste). What a wonderful scenario, and a fantastic Job by you and Maxim, on your side by modeling, selecting the clothes and modeling, and by Maxim with a superb photo shooting. Fantastic work. Keep on.

May 8, 2017 / 11:14 am

So happy you like it!

2. May 8, 2017 / 2:06 pm

Gorgeous dress and amazing photos! Do you have bloglovin? If, let’s follow each other on there!

XO Bella, http://nouw.com/bellss // Instagram: @bellaskoog

May 12, 2017 / 8:53 am

Thanks so much Bella! I will find you there:)

May 8, 2017 / 3:30 pm

You look really feminine and sweet in this striped dress, how lovely! So many beautiful flowers are springing up across Europe now that Spring has finally arrived 🙂

4. Sue
    May 8, 2017 / 3:35 pm

Lovely dress and the scenery is so beautiful. 🙂

May 8, 2017 / 3:51 pm

That’s a pretty dress, T. And with the red cardigan you look so cute.
    The mustard flowers look lovely. Better than the oilseed rape grown in big fields here. By evening time my eyes are sore and itchy.
    Hugs, Jo x

May 8, 2017 / 4:15 pm

How was your trip Jo? Thanks so much, I have that cardigan for so long, I am thinking of getting it in another color as I wear so often.

May 8, 2017 / 6:14 pm

Well. We can never have enough cardigans. Such a useful piece of clothing.
    I had a lovely time with Catherine and Sarah. We ate and drank good food and wine. We had long walks in the countryside. Saw new born lambs and a two day old foal. Still shaky on its little legs. Soo cute.
    Sarah was making a summer dress in yellow gingham. Will look so pretty when finished.
    Now I’m back looking after myself. X

7. May 8, 2017 / 7:34 pm

Love this dress such a beautiful piece of outfit and you are looking gorgeous

8. May 9, 2017 / 1:07 am

What a great location to make the shooting babe! Looks like a fairy tale and you look so beautiful and sweet! Have a great week ahead love 💞

9. May 9, 2017 / 6:01 am

You always find the most beautiful backdrops for your blog posts. I really love the dress and think you look gorgeous

10. May 9, 2017 / 4:21 pm

Ahh wow these photos are absolutely stunning!

Alya / moorizzla xx

11. Miri
    May 9, 2017 / 7:45 pm

Oh, I love these photos so much. They are so magical, so dreamy. You look beautiful in this dress. I feel like spring has come to Germany. :-))
    X