Brands to watch

Discovering new brands it’s always a great pleasure. In fact there are so many talented designers in the world at the moment who bring a fresh breath in the fashion industry. They do not get intimidated by legendary fashion houses of mainstream street fashion moguls. They start small and innocent, each season at a time, inspiring people like me and I so hope after this post you as well. I was thinking about starting a fashion blog long before I took the courage to actually start one. The non ending list of doubts included the existing talented fashion bloggers already in the business. These new designers must have had similar thoughts as well, but that didn’t discourage them, immensely inspiring, don’t you think?!

Saloni is a brand curated by Saloni Lodha in only 2011, Saloni takes pride in incorporating her Indian heritage into delightfully feminine designs. She says “I always keep in mind my Indian heritage while designing but don’t translate it literally into our clothes. I think the way we as a brand celebrate bold colours and patterns is our way of bringing the spirit of India into the collections”. This yellow dress (here) and this beautiful midi dress (here) and (here) I keep close to my fashion heart.

Yulia Magdych born in Ukraine in a family with long embroidery traditions passed through generations from mothers to daughters, Yulia is a shining. Designs surpassing your wet fashion dreams, if you dream of luxurious silky robes and heavy embroidery midi dresses that is. My favorite, this silk robe (here) and this amazing dress (here).

Strathberry is an Edinburgh based luxury brand created in 2013, the bags are crafted in Spain by the finest artisans. The ‘it’ bags which will not break your bank account and very few people own. My favorite; this midi tricolor blush/pearl-grey/vanilla bag (here) and the nano tote in taupe (here).

Twinset by Simona Barbieri has been around for awhile but freshly discovered by me. The brand was curated in the 90s, think of clean lines, beautiful unique designs entirely fabricated in Italy. My favorite has been this lace, laser cut dress (here), the matching trench coat (here) and the slingback pumps (here).

1. May 10, 2017 / 12:00 pm

What a great post dear! I always love to discover new labels. Twin Set has so many pretty pieces and I really like their classy designs. I definitely have to check out the other brands too, the Saloni dress looks lovely 🙂
    Have a great rest of your week <3
    xx, Carmen – http://www.carmitive.com

2. May 10, 2017 / 12:11 pm

Wow! Das sind richtig tolle Teile dabei! Ich geh gleich mal stöbern 🙂 Besonders die mehrfarbige Tasche von Strathberry hat es mir angetan 😉

Liebe Grüße,

Tabea

May 10, 2017 / 2:45 pm

Oooh! I love your choice in brands. The black and white one; The little blue skater dress and the pretty floral one are to die for. Are they in your wardrobe yet? I do hope so.
    Love, Jo x

May 10, 2017 / 2:51 pm

Glad you like the post Jo! I am considering the black and while dress as a birthday gift to myself:) I would have to sell my kidney for the floral robe, so expensive! Love back

May 10, 2017 / 4:18 pm

I have been looking at the latest Lurelly collection. Gorgeous! Serious money for those. If you get to see them, would love to know your favourite one. x

May 10, 2017 / 4:12 pm

Have watched your latest video and I love it, love it, love it! I love too, your pink outfit. Soo pretty.
    So you have been watching Peaky Blinders. I thought the last series was a bit too violent for me; but still good. Have you seen Tom Hardy in Taboo?
    Hugs, Jo x

May 11, 2017 / 9:09 am

I am preparing a new video for this Sunday! Hope you’ll like it as well:) We are at the last season now, devoured the other in a short time. Let me know if you have another series recommendation.

5. May 10, 2017 / 8:11 pm

Hi T! Like you I think its refreshing to find new brands, as sometimes it seems its just a few that have the means to get the word out there. Lovely choices. The Strathberry bag is fabulous. Hugs.

6. May 10, 2017 / 10:46 pm

Thanks for sharing beauty, so good to get to know more variety and new brands! Big kisses ❤️❤️

7. blisslived
    May 10, 2017 / 11:24 pm

Very nice pieces! I’m definitely inspired to spruce up my wardrobe.
    xx
    Stefanie

May 11, 2017 / 2:19 pm

I have a long list, T. But for now, how about these. Line of Duty. A long running police series on BBC. Possibly the best, and has many awards. Then the Danish thriller, Department Q. Another Danish series, Follow the Money. About World economic crime. Excellent. X