Hallhuber midi lace skirt in Waldsassen Town

Waldsassen town isn’t the one place you will find in Top Ten Places to visit in Germany. I’ve been living in this country five years now and never heard of it. I bought a book the other day called ‘Franken: Romantik ist garantiert’, (here) and there it was the most beautiful old library I’ve even seen, in a small town close to the Czech borders. Guaranteed the most amazing sight my eyes have gazed in the past few months and it’s such a shame pictures weren’t allowed to show you guys what I mean. We may have captured short clips during our trip and if you are fascinated by history, old baroque libraries and stunning architecture, subscribe (here) to not miss a thing.

In the past, traveling in jeans or pants had been the only solution as I hate when my thighs touch the seats of public transportation and even our own car. Midi skirts have completely changed my attitude regarding this little germ phobia, the perfect length to travel in style and comfort. A lovely woman stopped me in the street to compliment my skirt, she made me so happy. Isn’t it amazing when strangers do that?! I made a note to myself to get over my shyness regarding my German language skills and speak with people.

I am wearing Hallhuber skirt in pink (here), in black (here)

Zara cropped top (here)

Cambridge Satchel Poppy bag in gray (here)

Bionda Castana shoes (here)

The Waldsassen abbey is a huge group of buildings, the inside is even prettier, I promise.

As our travel companions enjoyed the spring weather while indulging in local ice-cream, we took advantage of wandering around. Taking pictures, before the first rain droplets touch the ground. Waldsassen town has one of everything, as I mentioned not a popular touristic destination. Luckily!

1. May 15, 2017 / 8:13 am

That was a wonderful trip, no doubt. Thanks a lot, like always guys. And the pictures…of course, like always, just wonderful! =)

2. May 15, 2017 / 9:25 am

Pink looks so nice on you. I have to say that I’m in love with those shoes, so pretty. xx

3. May 15, 2017 / 11:41 am

First of all, I really hate the feeling of my thighs touching public transport services as well. To describe it in one word: urgh.
    This midi rock is the prettiest solution against this phobia ever!
    What a wonderful skirt and the color suits you so well, my dear.
    The scenery in Waldsassen (of which I never heard before either btw) is so pretty and I honestly loving all those pictures! ♥
    Lots of love your way,
    Katharina

May 15, 2017 / 12:41 pm

Thank you so much!

4. Amy Arnold
    May 15, 2017 / 3:45 pm

It is so lovely and so are you! I love that skirt with the tie detail on your top.

Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

5. May 15, 2017 / 3:46 pm

Gorgeous outfit and what a beautiful city!! Love the style of the buildings!

Alya / moorizzla xx

May 15, 2017 / 5:42 pm

What beautiful buildings. And their soft colours compliment your pretty lace skirt.
    I, to, love old libraries. There are two close to here. Arundel Castle and Parham House have libraries packed full of old books, probably never read. I love Parham and its park. I could easily get used to living there. It feels very homely. Sadly, only in my dreams
    Hugs, Jo x

7. May 15, 2017 / 7:47 pm

That looks like a gorgeous place! And such a lovely outfit for exploring, that skirt is way too pretty! Hahah makes me want to wear even more lace for spring now. Have a lovely week babe! Xx

8. May 15, 2017 / 10:59 pm

Beautiful pictures and beautiful lace shirt babe! You’re an amazingly stylish girl, big kisses ♥️

9. May 16, 2017 / 5:00 pm

It tends to happen often: pictures don’t do justice to the marvels our eyes taken in.
    I have to agree with the stranger, the skirt is marvellous and I always try to compliment people on things they are wearing that I like.

10. May 21, 2017 / 10:29 am

I have never heard of this place either, but it looks tempting! Beautiful outfit and you chose the perfect setting for it ! 🙂
    xx Eliane