• Favorite outfits of Spring 2017

In the name of warmer days and gorgeous weather, I feel an spring outfit recap is in order today on the blog to end spring and open summer season. I’ve been blessed to be updating my wardrobe with some beautiful dresses, nude shoes and 2 new handbags.

This Ted Baker dress seen (here) I believe has been the most vibrant, color daring, attention catcher addition to my wardrobe.

The Whistles dress seen (here), is the first midi dress I ever bought and it makes me feel so feminine and beautiful I can’t stop myself from loving it to bits.

The first picnic of the season was celebrated in this vibrant dress from Whistles seen (here).

My most favorite has been this two piece from Baum und Pferdgarten seen (here). The college girl vibes combines with the Chanel like tweed would make everyone woman feel special.

The hunt for the perfect white pants came to end end when I stumbled upon this gorgeous white palazzo pants at Zara seen (here).

tbymallano wearing zara

I spend an afternoon in Frankonian countryside while wearing this Bardot dress seen (here), combined with a wool red cardigan.

I felt like a 70s kid while wearing this gorgeous dress from Maje seen (here). The most amazing fact about this beauty is that it opens at the front, no makeup smudges on the neckline ladies.

This midi skirt from Hallhuber seen (here) inspired me to wear more skirts and dresses while traveling.

My most recent buy has been this Maje pleated skirt seen (here), I’ve honestly received so many compliments while wearing this skirt, I can’t stop but appreciate the small investment.

Tell which outfit has been your favorite?

SHOP THE POST

May 26, 2017 / 10:58 am

You’ve share some really beautiful looks lately! My favourite from your selection has to be the embellished palazzo pants from Zara – so chic!!

2. May 26, 2017 / 2:37 pm

Loving all the looks babe, so colourful and fresh! Have a great weekend ahead ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

May 27, 2017 / 7:26 pm

Always so difficult for me to choose a favorite because I love two. The Whistles, Miriam dress and the Whistles dress you wore for a picnic. Soo pretty.
      There’s a Balenciaga exhibition at London’s V&A museum all this summer, showcasing over 100 of his creations. That I MUST go and see.
      Hugs, Jo x

4. May 28, 2017 / 2:43 am

I love this recap. The colorful skirt and 2 piece suit is my favourite. You look so lovely Tatjana! ๐Ÿ™‚ Very chic, and so hard to select a favourite!

Xo,
      Miki

5. May 29, 2017 / 1:53 am

I absolutely adore all your outfits! You look incredible ๐Ÿ™‚ My fave has to be that 70s two piece or the pleated skirt. I want to raid your wardrobe!

Rachel xx

6. May 29, 2017 / 2:21 pm

I love the femininity of your looks. They are fresh, modern, but also often reminiscent of past times.

7. May 29, 2017 / 5:24 pm

Great picks T !
      One of the things that stand out in this post, besides the great looks, is that there are many brands I had never heard of, which is always refreshing-
      My fave was the Whistles midi dress and the Baum… two piece.
      Don’t forget to come visit ๐Ÿ˜‰

8. May 30, 2017 / 9:54 am

Oh my dear Tatjana, you have been on fire this spring! I really cannot choose an outfit! Even though I told you that my favourite is the one with pastel colors, as it was the first time I saw you wish such a bright outfit, I must say all of your looks are really impeccable! The pink lace skirt, the tweed two-piece, the pink floral dress from Whistles, all are really amazing and fresh. Btw why didn’t you include the yellow dress from Frankfurt? It is an amazing look from you, not to mention the photos ๐Ÿ™‚
      You are really inspiring me to go on with your efforts and amazing work, thank you <3
      Much love,