• Beachwear trends 2017

Summer holiday are just around the corner and whether you are heading to the seaside or the swimming pool of your neighborhood and new swimming suit is in order, at least that’s what I have been shopping diligently lately. I honestly owned only one bikini the above depicted, the deprivation obvious and I have to admit I might have overdone in this aspect. I have included three types of beachwear in this post, shoppable though a click on each picture.

The vintage high waist bikinis have stolen my heart, I think they are not necessarily flattering to the shame but oh the make me feel like a 60s pin up girl. I own the poppy Kate Spade high waist bikini, unfortunately sold out but the below choices are just as beautiful.

The one-piece bikini have taken over the fashion world on an Atlantic wave. Could it be the Baywatch movie hitting the cinemas this summer? I am not sure, but I am loving this new trend so much, choose a high cut if you are brave enough and want to add a bit length to your body.

The classic two piece bikini will never go out of style honestly and they are necessary for a proper tan. I will go for a proper flowery type. You guys know I love flower prints.

Enjoy your summer my darlings and do not forget proper sun-care. After all your health is more important than the golden glow. Do let me know if you have already bought your bikinis and where are you heading to this summer.

May 31, 2017 / 11:32 am

I’m not an expert on bikinis T, but I prefer to see high waisted retro style ones. Much more becomin on a woman. Anyway, I’m not likely to need swimwear in the Dolomites.And although I love the sea, I’m not a swimmer. I’m prone to drowning.
      Ever, Jo x

Author
        May 31, 2017 / 11:33 am

haha believe it or not I can’t swim either Jo! Won’t stop me from looking good as the beach though:) Love, T

May 31, 2017 / 5:53 pm

And all these years I though it was only me who couldn’t swim. We are so alike, T, I’m sure we must be related. I too, find posing on the beach far more safe than getting in too deep. X

Author
        May 31, 2017 / 12:45 pm

Thanks so much! Have a nice summer:)

2. June 2, 2017 / 2:33 am

You’ve got a great selection here. I love the retro styles and the green and purple floral in the last group. The sun is so hot on our beaches in Florida that we tend to wear tiny bikinis to avoid harsh tan lines and basically stay cool and sexy, lets be honest. You’re making me eager to go restock my bikini collection. Summer is here after all!

• June 2, 2017 / 8:36 am

I hope I won’t sound weird but I find bikini tan lines so sexy:)

• June 2, 2017 / 3:35 pm

Not weird at all. I do like a little tan line myself, but more of the small V on the upper part of the booty variety. I actually like a sharp line too 🙂