Summer Night out in L.K Bennett Maxi Skirt

An hour past midnight as I am writing this post, as you are reading it is propably Monday morning, as depending on where you are. Another exciting, busy, partially sad week passed by, friends. Countless happenings to make you feel hopeless, refering to particulars is unnecessary, I am  sure you’ ve read the news. I choose not to fill my soul with hostile energy, instead I am writing a love note to all of you reading,  Be grateful, be kind and loving. There will always be reasons to take refuge in negative emotions and fear; being positive and staying positive is damn hard work, the only way to become happy!

You guys I am so proud of myself (with the help of Max, of course) for managing to upload another youtube video (here). Thank the rainy Sunday morning I finally had the time to sit down and put some clips together. I hope you guys will enjoy the video, it feels always so very intimidating to let yourself raw out there for the world. Late afternoon we headed for a short walk and light dinner out, where I wore this gorgeous skirt from L.K Bennet. Practically the skirt is suppose to perform as midi, as you are familiar with the size restrictions and I honestly didn’t mind the length. Back in a day after my Orthodox School board days and during the university the style would not do, simply too modest! Not wearing a bra and being a tad chilly, I am sure you agree it erases modesty completely of the picture.

I am wearing L.K Bennett skirt in SALE (here)

Samsøe & Samsøe top (here)

Cult gaia bag (here)

Marc O’Polo espadrilles (here)

Whistles necklace (here)

1. Inna
    June 5, 2017 / 10:00 pm

Such a gorgeous bright outfit my dear! I love that colors together, your flirty 😉 top and platform espadrilles! And especially curly hair!!! (my dream forever =) Really lovely chilly and fashionable look! Sorry darling, I missed things happened to you, but happy to see you keeping positive.
    Love your art guys, you both are so lovely, talented and inspiring!!! Many kisses!

2. June 6, 2017 / 4:07 pm

Superb colors T ! That last picture is my favourite.

June 7, 2017 / 6:52 am

Unless I’m mistaken T, I make today Wednesday. Whatever, I’m not myself everything is all too sad for words still. And tomorrow we vote. And what a poor bunch to choose from. Whom would you pick? I’m loving your skirt. Perfect length LK Bennett have some gorgeous styles. And that daring yellow top with spaghetti straps. Oooh!. I think you love that bag. It have appeared in many blogs of late.
    Kisses, Jo

June 7, 2017 / 12:01 pm

Vote with your heart Jo! The events in UK have shocked us all. There is so much security in Germany at the moment and the single sound of an ambulance or police car make the mind jump into scary thoughts. This is my first item from LK Bennett and not the last I believe. The bag has been my favorite weekend bag, it is a reproduction of a Japanese picnic bag! Made of bamboo and you know how much I love anything made of bamboo:) Hope you are doing well:) Love, Tatjana

4. June 8, 2017 / 10:35 am

Gosh this reminds me so uch of a Fashion Editorial,
    I simply love it.
    The Colors are amazing, so refreshing, perfect for summer and suit you perfectly.
    Love this look and series.

with love your Amely Rose

June 8, 2017 / 12:39 pm

Do you wear black? Do you wear silk? If so, I think you will love L K Bennett”s Kalia black silk skirt. What is on your wish list, T? Jo x

6. June 8, 2017 / 2:35 pm