• Post-Holiday Little Emotions

petite blogger in pleated skirt

How you look at the city you call home with fresh, longing eyes on the airport taxi drive. Unpacked luggage lying on your bedroom floor, clothing packed for a trip at dry cleaners and re-hanged attentively. The familiarity of your own bed, pillow and clean bed sheets. The wonderful realization, you have actually two more months to enjoy summer. The familiarity of seeing people you know but never been introduced, the soreness in your muscles after a two weeks gym absence.

The welcoming feeling of summer rain on freckled sun-kissed skin.

The tangibility of being at once in two different places.

The thrill of nature transition from early summer to full summer you notice in your bicycle route to work. The comfort of realizing during your absence nothing really shocking has happened in your working environment.

The excitement of realizing projects you planned with your feet in sea water while eating watermelon, buzzing under your skin with impatience. Often words fail to express how we feel; certain emotions need no over-analyzing but written down on a piece of paper or corner of the internet.

Park Lane Nude Bow flats IN SALE (here)

Sisley Pleated skirt (here), love the layering of this one (here) and the front buttons skirt (here)

Boohoo top (here)

Cult Gaia bag (here)

Zara Scarf

White top Bow nude flatspetite in pleated skirt

Hope you enjoyed this bizarre post!

Love,

[show_shopthepost_widget id="2722359"]

Author
        June 28, 2017 / 10:50 am

Oh, thanks so much:)

June 28, 2017 / 12:20 pm

Oh, how happy I am to see you again. And let me tell you from the Off, those written words of yours a beautiful.
      You are unpacking; and I am trying to pack my bags for my holiday on Saturday. But a few things have gone wrong for me these past two days and I’m all behind.
      Tatiana, that top is stunning. So too, that beautiful skirt. It looks like pleated tulle. Is it? I will leave you to your unpacking.
      Love, Jo x

Author
        June 29, 2017 / 7:42 am

What has gone wrong Jo? The skirt isn’t tulle but a much pleasant material, I have to check the description to be honest 🙂 Love, T

June 29, 2017 / 8:46 am

A dripping pipe under the bath; the heating boiler needed a new part, and not right still; an outside door locked shut and cannot open. Now trying to pack my case and wondering what to wear in the evening’s. Whatever that material is, it looks lovely. Love, Jo

2. June 28, 2017 / 12:27 pm

This is so simple, yet beautifully written xx.

3. June 28, 2017 / 4:41 pm

I love everything about this post ! Well done.

4. June 29, 2017 / 11:55 am

Love the pictures !! Very delicate and feminine xx
      Thank you for such a lovely comment on my blog !

Aggie

5. June 30, 2017 / 5:03 pm

Hi T! Beautiful soft colors. I am particularly fond of the delicate top.