Winter accessories

_DSC4636_be funky blog.jpg

I love dressing for winter, there I said it! I have a special shelve in my wardrobe with beanies, scarfs, and gloves. I believe it’s the best way to uplift a winter outfit, financially and aesthetically. A beautiful set of scarf and hat can break the routine of wearing the same coat every day. A pair of colorful gloves can accentuate your otherwise black winter wear. Although I’ve sworn to move away from dark winter wear, I understand that they are easier kept clean and presentable.

I am wearing Whistles beanie (here) and scarf (here), see-through Ganni turtleneck (here).

_DSC4634_be funky blog.jpg_DSC4642 blog.jpg

Find below a collection of Scarves, beanies, and gloves from brands I love and trust. Do let me know what you like.

roeckl

Roeckl beanie (here), leather gloves (here) and cashmere scarf  (here).

ted-baker

Ted baker faux fur gloves (here) and scarf (here).

PS by Paul Smith.jpg

PS by Paul Smith beanie (here) and scarf (here), the scarf comes in soft pink as well (here).

whistles.jpg

Whistles Fedora hat (here), longline leather gloves (here) and scarf (here).

1. February 8, 2017 / 2:20 pm

I love these accessories ! I believe that a cute pair of leather gloves can really make an outfit look more classy. I love the fur accent on the gloves listed above, I need them ! <3

2. February 8, 2017 / 7:51 pm

I think gloves and scarves are a neat idea on keeping your winter wear more versatile. Adding big brooches to the lapel of the coat is one of my favourites.

February 8, 2017 / 9:32 pm

I love dressing for the winter more than I do for Summer. Lots of layers. Merino woods, cashmere coats etc. A Fedora hat has been on my ‘must have’ list for a while now, and time I got one.
    Hugs, Jo

• February 8, 2017 / 11:33 pm

Oh me too Jo! Somehow I always felt more comfortable with lots of clothes on. Call me shy:) I’ve been looking for a good Fedora hat as well, been trying lots on as well. Somehow it doesn’t look quite me:) Hugs back

February 9, 2017 / 12:07 pm

I know. In a warm summer there is only so much we can take off. In winter we can pile on the layers. As for you wearing a Fedora, I think I should be the judge as to how it will suit you. I have a feeling it will.
        Thursday hugs, Jo

4. February 8, 2017 / 10:55 pm

You look so beautiful, girlie! I adore both your beanie and scarf and agree that these accessories can really help to elevate a simple winter look, especially one with darker colors that can seem a bit drab on their own. Thanks for sharing your picks with us, beauty, and I hope you’re having a wonderful week so far!

XO,

Jalisa

5. February 9, 2017 / 3:12 pm

That’s a really cool look, I’m a fan of Ganni too. I like the Ted Baker scarf and gloves, so cosy!

6. February 9, 2017 / 10:18 pm

I love your scarf and beanie. <3

7. February 10, 2017 / 10:22 am

Oh I love those pretty accessories T! There is definitely no winter without scarfs and gloves. And I love this cute cup – I think that’s a must-have for winter too 😉
    xx, Carmen – http://www.carmitive.com

February 10, 2017 / 12:20 pm

Beautiful, as always! I really love the matching striped accessories; what a fabulous way of keeping warm 🙂 Your style suggestions are great too, especially the fur scarf/stole.

9. February 10, 2017 / 7:08 pm

I love the gloves! They can make any winter outfit so chic! I just started my blog and would love if you checked it out and gave me some feedback! Dressdontguess.com Thank you xox

February 11, 2017 / 5:05 pm

Today is the coldest so far. And when I was in town, bought myself a grey felt Fedora. Certainly keeps my head nice and warm. I’m soo excited, I may get two more in different colours.
    Hugs, Jo

February 13, 2017 / 10:32 pm

Hope you had a great weekend Jo! I always thought Fedoras were not for cold weather, hm now I am really considering of getting one:)
      I have a surprise for you this week

February 13, 2017 / 10:30 pm

Thank you so much sweetie! It makes me happy to read you enjoy my blog:)