• Real life vs blogging

Hope you guys have had a restful weekend!

We drove my mom to Munich airport on Saturday honestly, I feel our home empty. Truth be told I will need at least a week to get back to my normal old self. Letting go and saying goodbye at airports it does something to me. I am an emotional mess at the moment, add to that, continues migraines. I’ve been indulging in numerous cups of tea, under my king size duvet, looking at the white walls of our bedroom.

I don’t mean to pass my melancholy to you, after all, blogging is about presenting the perfect life, perfect outfit, gorgeous vibes. Today I feel I need to reflect, collect my thoughts, worry about the passage of time and my aging mother, Trump’s politics, climate change and shifting dogma in future employment.

There are days my life is picture perfect, my makeup on point and hair on fleek. I know (hope) you wonder that’s not real life; well it’s part of it and a good way to start if you’re asking me.

I hope TbyMallano is your cup of tea and you will come back for better or worse. M took pity on we had a short walk in the park Sunday morning, shared a coffee at the front of a fireplace at our new favorite cafe, brought a smile to my face, the only way he knows how.

How do you guys deal with such moods?

I am wearing:

The Kooples dress, last season love these (here), (here) and (here)

Maje blazer (here)

Isabel Marant earrings (here)

Zara bag (here)

Roeckle gloves (here)

Wolford stockings (here)

Senso boots (here)

_DSC4710 be funky blog.jpg_DSC4673 blog.jpg_DSC4692_be funky blog.jpg_DSC4665 blog.jpg_DSC4686 blog.jpg_DSC4724 blog.jpg_DSC4712_be funky blog.jpg_DSC4748 blog.jpg_DSC4737 blog.jpg

January 30, 2017 / 12:18 pm

Oh, T this is a fantastic blog. I feel I could spend days giving my response.
      When friends or family leave, the walls can echo with the sound of happy voices for days and days.
      I’m not a World expert, But I would have thought that blogging was to share all aspects of Life. The happy and sad and the emotional states that we all experience. And by sharing them, we learn that we are not alone.
      As for being an emotional mess. Well I can empathize with you. I was in that state yesterday evening. But that’s another story. Look out for me later today.
      Love and hugs, Jo

• January 30, 2017 / 7:34 pm

I agree with you Jo, my most favorite bloggers are the ones who are most human.
        One must agree that sadness is not very attractive. Why have you been an emotional mess?
        Hope you are feeling better today! Love and hugs back

January 30, 2017 / 10:09 pm

I suspect it to do with getting older. The sound of a lovely piece of music or a happy feel good film makes me quite emotional.
          Last evening on BBC TV, there is a long running series that has won a top award. It’s set in the poor area of 1950s London. It’s called, ‘Call the Midwife’ and based on true happenings. Most of the midwives are nuns whom live in a convent. The acting and the sets are magnificent. And the births, so realistic. It contains all of Life’s emotions, and I have to make sure a box of tissues is at hand. Hope you don’t think me silly.
          I hope your migraine is getting better. I know how awful they can be.
          More love and hugs, Jo

2. January 30, 2017 / 12:43 pm

My dear Tatjana, such a lovely post and splendid look! Adore how you describe your feeling and I think we need some imperfection also here in virtual life too. After all, we are live people with all our problems, needs hopes, tips etcc
      I found your reflection mood perfect and cannot wait to read your next post )

Wishing you a lovely week my dear
      Much love
      Julia

3. January 30, 2017 / 2:27 pm

My dear Tatjana, I can reassure you that TbyMallano is definitely my cup of tea, and I always make sure to have time and read all your recent articles and reply to your thoughts. Your topics are always more than interesting and I think that blogging is not only about glitters and butterflies. We are real humans with problems, struggles, and worries about economy, working conditions, climate changes and so many other things. personally as much as I try to focus on the good things in life, there is also reality, which is not that good in our days. When I feel that way and worried about mom and family things (totally different though), I like to discuss it with Anestis until our ears bleed πŸ˜‰ He really knows how to lift me up again and I am so glad that Maksim does the same for you.
      Can’t wait to see you guys! Have a wonderful week!
      PS: Love your look, especially that Maje blazer, you did so great buying it! It is so you!
      Love,

January 30, 2017 / 8:27 pm

I can relate, saying goodbye to anyone at airports is very rarely a happy experience! With this in mind, I hope this week treats you kindly and lets you gradually return back to your normal self without any bumps in the road πŸ™‚ This is a beautiful photoshoot by the way, I’m really enjoying your outfit posts and the different, ‘wintery’ settings you choose to shoot them in!

5. January 30, 2017 / 9:21 pm

First off, you look so beautiful and I love this outfit a lot, I love incorporating skirts and dresses in the winter and you look fabulous.
      I completely know where you’re coming from. I have anxiety and worry incessantly about my parents aging and the passage of time. I get in those moods too and to deal with them I usually just try to distract myself, watch a movie, cuddle up and drink hot chocolate. It’s okay to feel that way sometimes, life is really hard and sometimes it can feel like too much. You don’t have to be picture perfect all the time! I think I’ll write a blog post about this soon too because I think this is something a lot of us go through. Chin up! It’ll get better, in the meantime it’s okay to feel these feelings!

Francesca

6. January 31, 2017 / 9:31 am

I loved your post! I hope you get some rest and relaxation. You should write a post on how you find this… i.e. bubble baths and candles πŸ˜‰ You look beautiful as well!
      I would love to follow each other on bloglovin!
      xx Leah

7. January 31, 2017 / 1:17 pm

This must be my favorite outfit so far. Love it. I know the depressing moments of saying goodbye to a mum. Its okay to feel down. The sun will shine tomorrow when you call her and hearing her voice even on the fon will be more than comforting. Big HUG sweetie.

January 31, 2017 / 5:15 pm

There’s nothing like having a favourite cafe’. Mine is in the town near me. It has a regular clientele, and we sit and chat over good coffee and delicious warming soups.
      When I’m feeling low, I stand in front of my bathroom mirror, look into my eyes and say, ‘Jo, pull yourself together. You have been through far worse times as this, and survived.’
      Usually it does the trick. If not. Then I say a prayer.
      Oh, T. It is reassuring to know that M is taking such good care of you
      And that little dress you are wearing
      Is soo pretty. The perfect lengh on you. Hope you will wear it often.
      Hugs, Jo x

• January 31, 2017 / 5:18 pm

I had the same talk with myself today morning! Only I was scowling myself for feeling blue for no reason whatsoever. Would have been wonderful to share a coffee together in that cafe. Who knows one day Jo! Hope there is someone special for you as well. Hugs, Tatjana

January 31, 2017 / 9:56 pm

I have no one special. I did for a long time, but my heart was broken so badly, it never really mended. But hey! Among my friends I have two that are very special and we meet often.
          There was a discussion on the radio about the growing number of people who are lonely. Many who have families. I know I am NOT lonely Being an only child made me quite independent. But even then friendships were important.
          The more I write, the more I think there is a book in me waiting to come out. X

• February 1, 2017 / 11:06 am

I’m sorry to hear that Jo, I had my heart broken badly as well. I look at it in a positive way, because of that person I’ve learned to appreciate and not take Maks for granted. I’m sure you will find somebody new to love, keep your heart open. You have a way with words I’m telling you. I would read the book or anything you decide to write.

9. January 31, 2017 / 5:59 pm

It can be tough to deal with- what’s happening in the world vs. the more lighthearted content we usually present on the blogs. We are definitely living in an absolutely crazy + scary time.

-Ashley
      Le Stylo Rouge

10. February 1, 2017 / 11:38 am

Thank you for sharing even the unglamorous side of life. I’m sorry you were feeling low and having all those migraines! : / Our world is in such a rough place right now and it’s so easy to get caught up in it. Please just take good care of yourself! The light and positivity you cultivate means the world to you and everyone you encounter <3 xx

11. February 1, 2017 / 1:19 pm

You look absolutely gorgeous – I love this outfit but I’m sorry to hear you’ve been feeling down and having migraines! I hate airport goodbyes too and I nearly always cry (only in my case I’m the ageing mother!). I hope you are feeling better now – I think talking to friends really helps!
      Julia x

February 1, 2017 / 3:08 pm

Happy Feb, 1st. to both of you. And thank you for those lovely words. They mean a lot to me.
      I do hope this month will good for you, and me. January was the worst I have ever experienced (and I have had far too many January’s). And thanks to you and, Stella Asteria, I survived. Though yesterday could have ended disastrously. I was driving my car; there was a fine drizzly rain falling.
      An elderly man decided to cross the road in front of me. He tripped and fell. Fortunately I was able to break in time. Had I been closer, I would have run over him. I stopped, go out to see if he was okay. Luckily he had two people with him, and could see that it was his fault; not mine. However, I was quite shaken, I can tell you.
      Ever, Jo x

• February 2, 2017 / 10:27 am

Oh Jo! That must have been horrible for both of you, luckily nothing bad happened. If my posts make you in any way as happy as your comments do, then my mission is done:) You can always write me an email, if you need anything. Take care and have a great Thursday. Hugs and Love, T

February 2, 2017 / 10:53 am

Your posts and pictures always make me sooo happy. A lovely start to my day. But don’t think your mission is done. Oh no. I’m not letting you go that easily.
          btw. Are you much recovered from that nasty migraine?
          Hugs, Jo

• February 2, 2017 / 10:55 am

Yes finally they are gone:) I feel like a normal human being again!

13. February 6, 2017 / 10:50 pm

Hi T – you’re looking fabulous today!
      When moods swings are in I try to stay busy and make a list of things to do. Also, just look around be be grateful.
      Hope you feel better soon.

14. February 8, 2017 / 2:32 pm

Wow you look gorgeous! I hope you feel better dear! I get in those moods myself.. you are very blessed to have M there to help you get through them. I know that little moments like walking in the park or getting coffee can mean the most sometimes. When I get in moods like that, I like to listen to music, write, and hang out with my friends. Sending love your way <3

15. February 17, 2017 / 7:30 am

Your heart clearly matches your outside beauty! The best thing we can all do on social media, is be real. It’s so important to show everyone that none of us are perfect. None of us our happy all of the time.

I know exactly how you feel. I’ve been raising my son on the other side of the world and have seen my family once in 3 years. It’s hard but it makes it so worth it to see their faces again. Thank god for face time right? 😊 It gets me through the important days!

I hope you see your mom soon!

P.s I’ve found my new favorite blog! πŸ’•

16. June 3, 2017 / 11:21 am