• Two Faced

The title of this post might be misleading because today I not going to talk about two-faced human nature. If you are a student of humankind like me, I’m sure you’ve come to comprehent that the lines between good and evil or hypocrisy and honesty are pretty much blurred.

Being more perceptive and less judgmental, has been a milestone on the personal development field for me, a couple of years now. I find it most difficult to achieve! Sometimes I’m getting forward but then it takes a certain emotional composition to set me back 1km.

On a more cheerful note, M. and I took these pictures in Prague. Isn’t this two-faced door amazing? We thought so too…

_DSC3172.jpg_DSC3230.jpg_DSC3262.jpg_DSC3267.jpg_DSC3270.jpg

My leather skirt is vintage from On the Road, shirt is from Topshop, bag from Zara (here) and shoes from Oxitaly (here).

Have you guys have set any personal development milestones? Your comments make me always happy.

Cheers,

1. May 10, 2016 / 8:46 am

The personal development milestone i would like to set for myself is to be more patient with everyone around me. great post! loving your flats!!

• May 11, 2016 / 12:01 am

I wish us both lots of luck Yakaira! Thanks for stopping by.

May 10, 2016 / 9:41 am

There is a fine line between right and wrong; good and evil. And it could be that we are all capable of these conditions. Thankfully, nice people, fashion loving people, people like us, avoid being evil.
      Those two faced doors are awesome! Look like they are bronze. And you soaking up the Sunshine look bronzed too. Love your little leather skirt and top.
      Hugs.

• May 11, 2016 / 12:00 am

Thank you so much, Jo. I see your point but it is most difficult to understand the behavior of people. One has to take into account their background, insecurities, and ambitions.

May 11, 2016 / 9:43 am

Yes, I agree with that. We are shaped by our backgrounds, insecurities and ambitions. Even our genes. And the older I become, the less I seem to know. I wish I had the answers for you.

3. May 10, 2016 / 9:42 am

So true sweetie. I can´t agree more…
      And i love that bag!

May 10, 2016 / 10:28 am

… and being of a certain age, I have had a few milestones behind me. For most of us, T, it is two steps forward and one step back. As long as we get there in the end, that is what counts.
      Being who I am now is a nice milestone. My heart is mended, no longer broken.

5. May 10, 2016 / 3:28 pm

This location is amazing and suits your blogpost idea perfectly. I love how different life situations open sometimes opposite parts of a person. It’s wonderful two see good and bad! x As we are who we are
      Yuliya at Yukova Blog UK

• May 10, 2016 / 11:54 pm

I agree with you Yulia. I feel like sometimes it is so difficult to differentiate what’s is good or bad.

• May 10, 2016 / 11:52 pm

Thank you Christina! You are so kind:)

6. May 11, 2016 / 4:02 am

Great post! I love the thought and you look pretty amazing with your outfit.
      Have a nice day!

• May 11, 2016 / 8:33 am

Thank you so much for passing by Dorothy!

7. Diana B.
      May 18, 2016 / 5:50 am

As I was scrolling your blog, this post really makes me curious 😀
      This post is great, have a wonderful week!