• A while back

Set along on a small romantic lake in Nuremberg today’s blog picture setting took place a few weeks back, on a beautiful, warm Saturday, when M. and I had the honor of  being wedding guests.

purple prom dresses

There is very little in my opinion, comparing to the feeling of attending friend’s wedding. Where one has the chance to meet the families and to be broadcasted tidbits of the past and why not the future.

_DSC4455 blog.jpgblog_DSC4506 blog.jpg

Interestingly over the years and living in different countries we’ve been blessed with a diverse group of people we call friends. Counting on, we’ve attended Mass in Greek, Slovakian, Italian, Polish, Spanish, and German.

_DSC4431 blog.jpg_DSC4498 blog.jpg

I chose to wear this charleston style dress from Karen Millen (here) with the only purpose in mind to indulge in an ‘all you can eat’ session without featuring a baby bump. I paired it with my Zara shoulder bag (here) and Chie Mihara sandals (here).

I wish you all a great week. May the weather in Germany be ever in our favor.

Cheers,

June 6, 2016 / 8:59 am

I used to love weddings. Especially the food and the dancing afterwards. But lately, it seems that I am going to more funerals.
      That is a lovely bump concealing Karen Millen dress. Often, I look at her designs. And Zara’s designs are gorgeous. Keep safe until next time. Hugs.

June 6, 2016 / 3:23 pm

Just seen your post to Natali about self help books. Likewise, it has been proven that counselling, for many can do more harm than good. And better, if we can, we work through our problems to come out stronger.

• June 6, 2016 / 3:57 pm

Thank you Jo about your kind comments! You have no idea how much I appreciate it:)

June 6, 2016 / 5:03 pm

Oh, my! There are times when you make me blush. And I thought I had grown out of that. You are so sweet. Thank you. Kisses.

3. June 7, 2016 / 11:00 am

What a beautiful blog you have! I’m loving it! xx Frederique

(I have a blog too, if you’re interested, FAB le Frique – http://fablefrique.com – @fablefrique)

4. June 7, 2016 / 6:45 pm

Simple, concise, and beautiful. I’ve felt a little bit (I will not deny it) of selfish pride being honored to belong to this select group 😉

June 7, 2016 / 7:17 pm

First. May I call you Tatjana? T sounds so formal.
      And if you get time look at Natali ‘s blog. There is quite a long post from me and at the end. I think you will like it. I know I did when I read it many years ago. Hugs

• June 7, 2016 / 7:46 pm

Can you please send the link Jo? Would love to read it

June 7, 2016 / 7:49 pm

Oh! I am not sure how to do that, but I shall try later.

June 8, 2016 / 11:36 am

The following is based on a letter by Nadine Stair, aged 85 at time of writing, and from Louisville, KY.
          It has long been in a little frame on my bedroom table, and I thought it needed another airing.
          It`s title is: LIVING FREE. and I quote,

If I had my life to live over, I`d make more mistakes next time. I would relax. I would limber up. I would be sillier than I have been on this trip. I know of very few things i would take seriously. I would worry less about what others thought of me and would accept myself as I am. I would climb more mountains,swim more rivers and watch more sunsets. I would eat more ice cream and less beans. I would watch less T.V. and have more picnics. I would have only actual troubles and very few imaginary ones. I would feel only sad, not depressed. Concerned, not anxious, annoyed, not angry. I would regret my mistakes but not feel guilty about them.

I would tell more people that I like them. I would touch my friends. I would forgive others for being human and I would hold no grudges. I would play with more children and listed to more old people.
          I would go after what I wanted without believing I needed it and would not place such a great value on money. You see I am one of those people who lived cautiously and sensibly and sanely, hour after hour, day after day. Oh, I have had my moments,and if I had it to do over again, I`d have more of them. In fact, I`d have nothing else. Just moments, one after another. I have been one of those people who never goes anywhere without a thermometer, a hot water bottle, a gargle, a raincoat and a parachute.
          next time I will travel lighter; plant more seeds and make the World more beautiful. I would express my feelings of love without fear.

If I had my life to live over, I would start barefooted earlier in the Spring and stay that way later in the Fall. I would ride more merry-go-rounds: pick more daisies and I would smile, because I would be
          `LIVING FREE`.

• June 8, 2016 / 1:00 pm

Oh, this is so beautiful! Thanks for sharing Jo. Hugs

June 8, 2016 / 1:11 pm

I had a feeling you would enjoy this. Yes. It is beautiful? I almost know it off by heart. Would that I could write like that. I could, given more time, But reading your posts are much more fun. Hugs and kisses.

June 8, 2016 / 12:53 pm

The letter is below. I hope you like it. x

June 7, 2016 / 8:05 pm

The post is by Natali Karppinen, and called, Sometimes. You have responded to it. If you can not find it, I will type it out again for you. Have a lovely evening. x

7. June 8, 2016 / 3:22 am

You’re right, there’s nothing quite like attending a close friend’s wedding. I absolutely love your earrings. They’re gorgeous. :]

// ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

8. June 8, 2016 / 8:00 pm

You look absolutely beautiful, girlie, I adore that dress, the colors and print are so lovely! Thanks so much for sharing and I hope you’re having a great week so far!

XO,

Jalisa

9. June 10, 2016 / 11:55 am

Fabulous dress and attire to attend a wedding Tatjana! You and M. did a wonderful job as per always! You look utterly beautiful and chic! Amazing photography, model and backgrounds! What’s not to love? Thank you for inspiring us and keep up the great work!
      Kisses from Mykonos!