I will never ever

blog

You know the drill, the secret list each of us has, with things we will never do, eventually we come to reminisce because astonishingly guess what…? As a wise person once told me (in truth, may have been several), never say never.

I am kicking two off my list today: 1. I used to say I find football dreadfully boring and I will never ever watch a match from the beginning to the end. I’ve nearly watched all the games in this Europe Cup-I blame it on my friends who invite me for food and drinks prior to the match. Don’t get me wrong here, I still have no idea what is going on. For example, the other day I learned that the players change sides of the field on the half-time (smart right?).

_DSC5946 blog.jpg

2. As a student, I used to work in a gambling house, consequently, I loathe gambling. I used to say I will never ever gamble. I hated Las Vegas and whatever it represents on first sight. Slot machines complement Beelzebub in my dictionary.

blog

Until Ebay came into my life that is…I guiltily spend hours following Ebay biddings. I’ve bought several items at present on which I had to spend a significant amount of money for adjustment. I am telling you all this, because of this dress, by far the most loved this summer. On Asos it costs 190€, honestly (and sadly) a bit too much for me, so when I found it new with tags on Ebay with starting price 10€ I was following it like a maniac for one week long! It’s no brainer here that the dress became mine and for only 10€ please!

I have a question for you here: Do you think I need therapy?

blog

blog

blog

blog

blog

I few words about today’s location: Butrint ancient city is Albanian’s most important heritage site and my favourite place to visit since it is located only 7km from my birthplace. It is known as a Greek city, a Roman colony, and a bishopric. The ancient amphitheater of Butrint hosts cultural events for more than 2000 years.

blog

The Jetset Diaries, Muhler Bonita dress (here), similar (here) and (here). Espadrilles Marco O’Polo (here), Shoulder bag (here) and vintage retro sunglasses from Valentino.

I hope you enjoyed today’s post as much as I enjoyed creating it, my darlings.

Cheers,

1. July 4, 2016 / 10:38 am

Woow! Such a beautiful dress T. I would say: The Best spent 10 euros of your life.
    Great pics too. Daumen hoch für M… :-)!!!

July 4, 2016 / 11:03 am

I agree. Football is boring. And as for Cricket, that goes on for days and days, well! I will say no more.
    Well done on getting that pretty dress. I do love the off the shoulder look, and the back is rather lovely.
    If this is your most loved dress of the year, I hope we will see you wearing it again. Do you need therapy? Do I need therapy? I think it would be a waste of money. We are beyond help when it comes to the beautiful things in Life.
    One of these days I Shall have to visit Albania. It looks lovely. Hugs

• July 4, 2016 / 4:31 pm

Thanks so much Jo! Glad you liked the post. Let me know if you plan to visit Albania one day. I shall give you some recommendations. Hugs

July 4, 2016 / 4:16 pm

Not that I’m a World expert, T. But the dress you have is by far the loveliest, compared to the others you said to look at.

• July 4, 2016 / 4:37 pm

I have to agree with you here hehe

4. July 4, 2016 / 4:17 pm

Amazing photos! I have watched a few football matches and I am surprised how quickly the time goes to be honest, it is quite fun when I watch it with my family or friends. As for gambling and eBay bidding, I am not about that life. Although, I do imagine I will try my hand in LA at some point. Gorgeous dress!

ALittleKiran | Bloglovin

• July 4, 2016 / 4:32 pm

Thanks so much Kiran! Glad you are not into Ebay. You are saving yourself your hard earned money hehe

• July 4, 2016 / 11:04 pm

Thank you so much for your kindness!

5. July 5, 2016 / 6:32 pm

Wonderful look and dress Tatjana! Talking about a huge deal you got! And no you don’t need therapy, the only therapy we need is a shopping one haha 🙂
    Thanks for sharing the information about Butrint, I hope I will visit Albania one day soon!
    Kisses!!

6. July 6, 2016 / 4:53 pm

I love your dress so much.. it is the cutest! Please do stop by my blog and leave a comment or follow, I would love to stay in touch with you, you seem lovely! x

adelelydia.blogspot.com