• Nowhere I would rather be

_DSC7690 blog.jpg

My bare feet are sink in the luscious, cold grass and the sun barely penetrates the layered skyline from my point of view. I am wearing my swimming suit (I only own two) with a long sleeved shirt on top. There are no turquoise tinted waters in the horizon, neither renaissance architecture or swinging crowds. Do you also know the feeling of being perfectly content at where you are?

_DSC7693 blog.jpg

_DSC7752 blog.jpg

_DSC7757 blog.jpg

_DSC7780 blog.jpg

_DSC7834 blog.jpg

_DSC7785 blog.jpg

Sports swimming suit Arena (here), Top Asos (here), Topshop hat (here).

M. and I would like to thank you all for your kind wishes. Can’t wait to share with you    photos from our civil wedding.

Love,

1. August 23, 2016 / 3:53 am

Lovely lady, we’ve been anxiously awaiting your return! Beautiful pictures! But don’t hold out on the wedding pictures for too long, we’re dying to see those! Congrats again :DD
      xoxo, simona and indre

• August 23, 2016 / 10:02 am

Thanks so much girls! I will try to upload by the end of this week. Hugs

August 23, 2016 / 11:14 am

How many swimsuits does a girl need? Surely, one to wear, and one in the wash. But then, what do I know?
      I do know it’s lovely to have you back,
      and of course, can’t wait to see some photos. And, oh yes. I know perfectly, the wonderful feeling of being content where I am, and more importantly, content in my own skin.
      It took me a long time to get to this stage. But that’s another story.
      Have a beautiful week.
      Love, hugs and kisses, Jo

• August 23, 2016 / 12:03 pm

Being content on your own skin is a never ending fight. There always temptations to remind you that it could be always better and that the grass is always greener on the other side. A never ending fight as I said:) Feels good to be back Jo. Love, hugs and kisses back

August 23, 2016 / 12:33 pm

That’s so sweet.Thank you. X
          Oh, the green in my grass is mainly clover, and the bees love it.

August 23, 2016 / 5:26 pm

I’m sure you won’t want to know that here on the sunny South Coast the temperature is 26 degrees C. Phew! That means HOT to me. Clear blue skies and warmish seas with just a hint of sea breeze, and not a soul to be seen on the beach or ships at sea.
      I tell you. You would not want even one swimming suit. It’s too hot to end with a hug. So simply. Love, Jo