It is about time my darlings we get a bit more acquainted. I would go about it in form of the popular 25 questions tag as I wouldn’t want to bore you with details.
1. What is your middle name?: I actually do not have a middle name as it is not very common in Albania to have one.
2. What was favorite subject at school?: It was literature and biology. I loved my literature teacher at school to pieces and there is still a little space saved in my heart for her. Concerning biology I am actually a biologist now.
3. What is your favorite drink?: COFFEE, I can’t even function properly without one in the morning.
4. What is your favorite song at the moment?: I Wanna be yours by Arctic Monkeys
5. What is your favorite food?: I eat mostly Mediterranean food as we very much prefer to cook at home. My second favorite would be Mexican food as I very much prefer to eat a Mexican’s friend home too.
6. What is the last thing you bought?: I bought a shoulder bag from Aigner, can’t wait to show you.
7. Favorite book of all time?: I’ve read Father Goriot by Honore de Balzac in high school and it has made such an amazing impression on me that even after so many years, I think about it from time to time. I have an extensive list of favorite books, though, most of them with an HEA.
8. Favorite Color?: At the moment orange.
9. Do you have any pets?: No, not really.
10. Favorite Perfume?: My Burberry.
11. Favorite Holiday?: Last year in Iceland. I wish M. and I were into photography back then as it is the most amazing place we’ve ever visited.
12. Are you married?: Freshly married actually. We got engaged last year in Iceland and the song we danced to at our wedding was ‘I wanna be yours‘ by Arctic Monkeys.
13. Have you ever been out of the country, if so how many times?: I’ve been blessed to travel to many beautiful countries.
14. Do you speak any other language?: I speak Albanian, Greek, English and German. Embarrassingly enough my German is not as good, although I’ve been living here for four years now. In my defense, German is a very difficult language, okay?!
15. How many siblings do you have?: I have a sister and a brother. I am the oldest child and already an aunt to two most beautiful and charismatic children.
16. What is your favorite shop?: Karen Millen (here).
17. Favorite restaurant?: A local Japanese place called Hirosakao.
18. When was the last time you cried?: Before my wedding, during and after the wedding for completely different reasons of course:).
19. Favorite Blog?: Oh so many I need to make a separate post about it.
20. Favorite Movie?: Pride and Prejudice
21. Favorite TV shows?: At the moment Outlander. Is anyone watching?
22. PC or Mac?: PC
23. What phone do you have?: Samsung Galaxy S6
24. How tall are you?: I am 157cm, quite small I know.
25. Can you cook?: As I’ve mentioned before I love cooking.
I hope my darlings you enjoyed this post. Let me know if you would like me to answer some more questions in the comments below.