• The Dolomites

I can’t just believe today it’s the last day of October. As you’ve noticed from my Instagram there is a chance of scenery on my feed, featuring lots of high mountains and forests. We and a friend of us I are for a long weekend in the Dolomite mountains.

We stay in a remote village at the moment called Pozza die Fassa and since we are off the touristic season, it feels as we are only the three of us exist. The views are breathtaking, people speak German with the cutest accent and our host is the loveliest woman. Every morning she lights the fireplace and spoils us with her Apfelkuchen (Applecake). During the day we take long hikes and in the evenings overindulge in smoked cheese, Italian tomatoes (delicious) and Rioja wines.

_DSC0587 blog 1.jpgblog_DSC0593 blog.jpg_DSC0485 blog.jpg_DSC0607 blog 1.jpghiking.jpg_DSC0566 blog.jpg_DSC0584 blog.jpg_DSC0540 blog.jpg

The one thing that’s always in my bag is handcream, it goes without saying there is one in my backpack too. I’ve been loving lately the hand cream from Neutrogena with Nordic Berry fragnance.

Fleece sweater (here), hiking boots (here), Lee Scarlett jeans (here).

Have a great day my darlings, enjoy the last day of October!

Cheers,

October 31, 2016 / 9:43 am

Have you seen any wild bears yet?
      Your handcream sounds lovely. Better than my one smelling of hemp.
      Great photos, M. Well done!
      Hugs, Jo

• October 31, 2016 / 9:44 am

Thank goodness not! Better ask if I’ve seen any people Jo:) There is no one over here. It feels so good

October 31, 2016 / 10:17 am

Well, that’s good then.
          Oooh! I am sooo envious of you being in the mountains. The Dolomites are lovely, are’nt they. And wonderfully desolate. X

October 31, 2016 / 11:24 am

Your time there absolutely incredible – I can’t imagine anything more comforting than being surrounded by mountains 24/7 🙂

3. October 31, 2016 / 3:40 pm

Wow! Your pictures are so beautiful. I can only imagine what it must be like to actually be there in person 🙂 Without any other people or bears around 😉

4. October 31, 2016 / 6:39 pm

Happy Monday my dear! So glad to hear you are having such beautiful time in the mountains, especially for the fireplace and apple pie scenery!! Love this hiking look on you and who can live without hand cream? Haha!
      Hope you are having a great start to the week!
      Kisses xoxo

5. November 1, 2016 / 8:57 pm

Aaw I already saw some of those pictures on Instagram – they’re just beautiful! I really want to visit this place once as well. Oh and I totally know what you mean with the hand cream! I also have one in my bag all the time 🙂
      I wish you a great week T. <3