• Point of View

blog_3.jpg

This Monday was my birthday, the fifth one M. and I celebrate together. While I still have a year to reach the third decade, I can’t help but appreciate how things have turned out in contrast with my early 20s.

My point of view has been irrevocably diversified and worries of a bygone era have been left behind. Adulthood has been embracing me strongly and I can finally start saying out loud what I wish for.

blog_6.jpgblog_11.jpgblogblog_21.jpg

This photoshoot was done nearly two weeks ago, in beautiful Prague. Thanks to the cute guy at the cashier, we were able to visit the Royal Gardens with sakura cherry blossoms free of charge. My dress is from Millie Mackintosh (here) and shoes from Topshop (here), perfectly comfortable for sightseeing.

I am still in the process of figuring out when is best to post dear readers. It has proven to be truly challenging to be consistent with the exact days of publishing so please bear with me. It will get better, I promise.

Cheers,

1. May 18, 2016 / 8:45 am

Looooove the whole outfit: From hair to shoe!!!
      Always a pleasure to read, keep it up 🙂

May 18, 2016 / 8:47 am

‘ HAPPY BIRTHDAY’ to both of you for last Monday. Five years means You must be truly meant for each other.
      Do not worry about which days you post your blog. It is just a lovely surprise when you appear on this screen.

3. May 18, 2016 / 11:16 pm

Beautiful thoughts, and beautiful pics. You’ll see, once you reach the third decade, that it is maybe one of the most beautiful decades in life…of course, hehe, I will tell you in advance what is about the 4th decade…but for arriving there, I still need something like 3 more weeks. Really, I liked this post.

4. May 19, 2016 / 2:59 pm

Awesome look! And happy happy birthday!
      If you are looking for an extravagant umbrella take a look at our creations at https://www.marysams.com

5. May 19, 2016 / 8:20 pm

Amazing place and pic!

Kisses, DadieB. ~
      dadiebradshaw.altervista.org

6. May 19, 2016 / 9:51 pm

Happy belated Birthday! I know exactly how you feel. Currently I feel like I’m going through a new growth and inner transformation – all positive and exciting. Beautiful photos, look and person.

Xx
      Priscilla

7. May 27, 2016 / 1:54 pm

Ein sehr schönes Outfit. Die Bilder gefallen mir richtig gut. Ich wünsche dir ein schönes Wochenende

Liebe Grüße aus München