Need I say more about the beauty of Prague? Better allow the pictures to relay the statement.
Here are some facts of our spontaneous trip to Prague:
- It was packed with tourist. I declare myself guilty for complaining about too many tourists while being a tourist myself.
- Even though we’ve visited 3 times already, we’ve realised, we know very few historical facts about Prague (shame on us, I know). I conclude, we have to visit again with a proper tour guide.
3. We were blessed with amazing weather. The pregnant clouds on the picture below burst on our way back home.
4. We had lunch, afternoon tea and dinner at Cafe Louvre recommendation of a good friend. We find it extremely difficult to find good food while travelling therefore when finding a gem like this, we tend to hang about until we befriend the staff and the owners of the place. I would recommend trying their Svíčková.
5. I think this might be the most beautiful front door I have ever seen. I have an obsession with doors as you can see.
I wish you all a great weekend!