• A week in pictures #4

Bicycling to and from work I have a chance to breathe in the nature’s changes as the route is always the same. Nowadays I ride through golden crunchy leaves, crispy cold air while wearing my half finger gloves. My coffees serve a second role for keeping warm and sharp, it is after all AUTUMN.

20160923_175818-01[1].jpeg

This is my most liked photo on Instagram. Gosh I feel so vain when I post selfies but you guys seem to like it so please excuse my vanity:)

image-0-02-01-dc8da81416bcda67302582fa9e5482d6050eafef76ee697baa08f93cb15ca344-V-01.jpeg

In the past we use to have blinis (Russian style pancakes) nearly every Sunday and trust when I say that M.’s eyes were shining like a kid’s on Christmas gift unwrapping day when I said I’ve decided to resume the routine.

20160925_100233-01[1].jpeg

We were having dinner at a local tapas bar La Barca, the other day and it was delicious. I shared with my brother baked sweet potatoes, shakshuka, roasted bread with creamed pumpkin and Riesling. Are you drooling as well?

20160923_184307-01[1].jpeg

The daylight is getting shorter as we progress towards the end of this year and I wonder how I will even manage to make any pictures, when I leave home in the dark and I return from work in the dark as well.

20160925_142126-01[1].jpeg

I hope my darlings you enjoyed my weekly Instagram update and the stories behind each picture.

Have a great day!

Love,

September 28, 2016 / 1:26 pm

Life lately both looks and sounds beautiful – Autumn truly has arrived! Enjoying Russian-style pancakes every Sunday sounds like an idyllic routine to keep; perfect 🙂

• September 28, 2016 / 1:36 pm

Thanks so much for passing by Gabrielle!

• September 28, 2016 / 3:43 pm

Thanks Gemma! You too

September 28, 2016 / 5:00 pm

Well, you be careful riding Barbra in the dark. I hope she has good lights.
      Those selfies of you are gorgeous.
      Perhaps you should be the photographer of the family.
      Autumn is here one day and gone the next. Blustery winds yesterday; today blue skies and hot sunshine.
      Hope it stays for my holiday next week.
      Kisses, Jo

• September 28, 2016 / 5:22 pm

Where are you heading to Jo?

September 28, 2016 / 6:35 pm

Only to the West of England. The Mendip Hills. Situated between Bath and Wells. A group of us on a walking holiday. So you will have to live without me for a week
          Jo

• September 28, 2016 / 7:28 pm

Oh no! We’ll catch up when you’re back

3. Amy Arnold
      September 28, 2016 / 5:19 pm

How cool that you bike to work everyday. Your Sunday breakfast sounds soooo good!

Amy Ann
      Straight A Style

4. September 28, 2016 / 7:10 pm

Great snaps! I really like the one with the breakfast in bed!

XoXo,

Tamara – LoveofMode.com

5. September 29, 2016 / 6:53 am

I really like your selfies too. Keep it up dear!
      And i guess i need to give this La Barca a visit 😉
      Lots of luv.

September 29, 2016 / 10:01 am

My diary tells me that Autumn began on the 22nd of this month. Now the 29th and hardly a leaf on the ground. The leaves on the trees, only now, thinking about changing colour. Warmth in the air of 17 to 18 deg. C.
      I was wondering. When you go out on Babara, do you have to wear protective head gear, or a wooly hat. Or just let your hair fly in the wind?
      Have a lovely day. X

• September 29, 2016 / 10:07 am

hehe I wear a helmet Jo. After hearing lots of horror stories from M. about bicycle accidents I was convinced:)

September 29, 2016 / 11:19 am

I’m glad to read it. Just be careful cycling on those leaves. They can get very slippery.

7. September 29, 2016 / 10:47 am

Thanks for sharing your week. Your Sunday tradition sounds delicious! Thinking I should start something like that, too? Pancakes? Crepes? 🙂

• September 29, 2016 / 10:57 am

You definitely should Marie! Any kind of routine is good and comforting

8. September 29, 2016 / 4:02 pm

I am now following you Instagram, so I won’t be missing your future posts! You look absolutely gorgeous in these selfie shots, so it’s no wonder that they’re your most liked photos! I hope you’re having a great week so far, beauty, and thanks so much for sharing!

XO,

Jalisa

• September 29, 2016 / 4:04 pm

Thanks so much Jalisa! I am following you too. Love your account:)

9. October 1, 2016 / 12:20 pm

That tapas looks delicious! I have the sane problem in the winter always dark and a nightmare to get pics
      Lauren
      livinginaboxx | bloglovin

• October 1, 2016 / 9:21 pm

Glad you liked it! Makes me happy:)

10. October 9, 2016 / 9:11 am

You are such a pleasure to follow Tatjana mou but right now, I am drooling all over my desktop haha! What I like the most is that you enjoy so much time with “Barbara”! One thing I really just can’t here in Greece is bicycling! You know how things go here and how people are completely uneducated in driving and good manners! Going out with a bicycle anywhere in Greece is like playing russian roulette! Hopefully when I will live in a really european country I will move only with a bike :))
      Wishing you a wonderful Sunday & enjoy your blinis :))
      Love,