• Bathed in Green

When M. and I venture outdoors to create pictures the plan is usually as follows- hop in the car, hunt the ideal location, hop off and chase the light. Finding the perfect light is not an easy chore when the person behind the lens is an Optical Physicist. Apparently, the light has to be defused and fall on my face at the right angle.

I am less demanding I must say, the environment should not clash with my outfit and solitude. You guys must know by now how shy I get when people look at us. My darlings I know you disagree with the choice of the location today and it’s bathed in greens and browns and my outfit consists entirely of green shades. Resisting the bridge and the stream proved difficult, I love nature and patches of green around my city are my haven.

Honestly, the photo shoot lasts about 10 min and whimsical comments about my posture are abundant. We end up having a walk and sometimes coffee and cake is mandatory.

blogblogblogblogblogblog_dsc9754blogblogblogblog

Isabel Marant dress for H&M (here) and (here), Maje coat (here), Chocolate Negro ankle boots (here) and Aigner Munich bag (here).

I’d love to hear from my fellow bloggers how do you plan your photo shoot. As always, I appreciate and love reading your comments.

For daily doses of TbyMallano follow us on Instagram.

Have a great week!

Cheers,

1. October 24, 2016 / 10:34 am

Iยดm in love with your coat; the cut and the color…so beautiful!
      X0X0

• October 24, 2016 / 10:35 am

Thanks hon! My coat is your coat:)

• October 24, 2016 / 10:54 am

Thanks so much Cherifa!

• October 24, 2016 / 12:52 pm

Thanks so much Violette! Have a great week:)

2. Amy
      October 24, 2016 / 12:49 pm

I think this is a gorgeous shoot location! Love your coat and dress.

Amy Ann
      Straight A Style

October 24, 2016 / 12:58 pm

What is a walk if there is not cake involved somewhere along the way. Great photos M.

• October 24, 2016 / 1:07 pm

hehe indeed:) Have a great week Jo. xx

4. October 24, 2016 / 2:51 pm

I love this. Great post. For right now, my boyfriend is my photographer. He’s pretty good at it, but I always get nervous or silly when I’m having my photo taken. I need to get used to it I guess. haha

• October 24, 2016 / 3:03 pm

Oh me too! I get so shy when people look and they do stare! I like your pictures, hand my compliments to your boyfriend. What camera are you guys using?

• October 24, 2016 / 3:10 pm

He has an iphone 7. So we’re just using that right now. He doesn’t think he needs a big camera lol I would love for him to get a nice one but he says it would just get in the way. Oh well. haha At least it’s getting the job done right now haha

October 24, 2016 / 6:16 pm

I’ve come to the conclusion that I am missing many of your wonderful blogs. I caught the one referring to Rosalind Franklin (a heroine of mine) just in time.
      I must pay more attention.
      Hugs, Jo

6. October 24, 2016 / 6:31 pm

I love the backdrop you chose for these photos! and the darkness of these photos really create a romantic and mysterious feel

• October 24, 2016 / 6:40 pm

Glad you liked them Yuka! I wasn’t sure if people would as it seems white and minimalistic is very popular at the moment. Minimalism is really not my style:)

7. October 24, 2016 / 11:49 pm

Beautiful shoot – and he certainly knows what he is doing : )
      I take my own pictures and i want the earth to open and swallow me when someone sees me doing my pics.

8. October 25, 2016 / 3:10 pm

You’re absolutely gorgeous!! Just came across your blog and i love it! xx

• October 25, 2016 / 4:41 pm

Thanks so much my sweetling!

October 25, 2016 / 4:44 pm

I love the background story you provided on your photoshoots – that’s so sweet! Cake is often mandatory in many of my photoshoots too haha ๐Ÿ˜‰ I adore your Maje coat, by the way!

• October 25, 2016 / 4:45 pm

Thank you so much Gabrielle for writing me always such thoughtful comments.

October 25, 2016 / 7:56 pm

I have a coat almost the same as yours. In olive green; calf length and a blend of wool and cashmere. So cosy and warm in the depth of winter. Looks like your one will be too.
      Jo x

• October 26, 2016 / 9:24 am

Thanks so much Camelia!

11. October 29, 2016 / 1:07 pm

Hello Tatjana mou! Hope you are having a great start to the weekend! I actually love the place of this shoot and your look as well! I really love the cool fun twist with your accessories and overall look! And that coat is such a great piece! With Anestis, we always go for photo in random places. Once we tried to stage the whole thing, chose a specific place to match with the outfit, etc, and it ended up a photography disaster! The outfit looked so odd in the photos, the place we chosen was full of parked cars for the first time, the light angle was the worst and even my poses looked ridiculous haha! Since then, we take our camera with us almost every time we go out and we always find a good spot to shoot. When we are in Mykonos we wake up at 5 am in order to shoot on a good light, because it is too sunny to take photos at the rest of the day. My favourite time is any time on a cloudy day in autumn/winter! ๐Ÿ˜€
      Have a wonderful weekend!
      Love,

• October 29, 2016 / 9:37 pm

At 5 am? You guys are crazy! How to you manage to look so fresh and beautiful so early?!