Two new lipsticks in my collection

Today I’m sharing with you two different makeup looks I created last week with two newly added lipsticks to my collection.The first one comes from the German brand of natural cosmetics Lavera called Matt’n Plum 28. I believe I’ve shared my love for Lavera previously on the blog and today I feel the need to repeat myself. The lipstick is perfectly pigmented and very comfortable to wear. I personally feel very conscious when I feature bold lipsticks but with this one I forget I have it on.

_DSC1850_be funky2 blog_1.jpg_DSC1840_be funky blog.jpg

I’ve been very curious about Guerlain products in the past, I consider Guerlain Kiss Kiss lipstick an excellent appetizer. The product comes in a very luxurious case (hence the price:p), jokes aside this product is worth its money. No synthetic fragrance here, what you get is vanilla-berry instead and the lips do appear fuller if I say so myself.

_DSC1817_be funky blog.jpg_DSC1836_be funky blog.jpg

Which look is your favorite? Have you tested any Lavera or Guerlain products before? Has anyone you used Guerlain foundation before? I am thinking of giving it a try, an honest opinion from you guys would be very helpful.

Have a nice day my darlings!

Cheers,

Photography by Bulatov Maks

1. November 23, 2016 / 10:15 am

Beautiful as always, and thanks for introducing me to a new brand. I will only wear clean products, so it’s always nice to discover new ones.

• November 24, 2016 / 11:21 pm

I am also planning to wear only clean products and Lavera is very good at that. You might wonder why Guerlain then, I bought this lipstick some time ago:) Cheers to you darling

November 23, 2016 / 10:47 am

Oh, my! These photos are truly stunning. And you, T are gorgeous.
    In the first shot you could be a very sultry 1930s film star. My favorite is of you looking to your left. That cable knit jumper is to die for.
    I’m not into foundation and tasty lipstick, so cannot comment. Sounds like I’m missing out on something here.
    Kisses, Jo

• November 24, 2016 / 11:19 pm

haha you’re not missing on anything regarding foundation and lipsticks:) I’ve been really into vintage looks lately. I think the turban makes the first look and the lipstick simply complements it. Kisses Jo, hope you’re doing well!

3. November 23, 2016 / 10:02 pm

Hi T, I have never tried Lavera, in fact I had never heard of the brand. Of course Guerlain I have tried and have always been happy with the results. Beautiful pictures.

• November 24, 2016 / 11:17 pm

Thanks so much Lorena! I hope I inspired you to give the brand a try:)

• November 24, 2016 / 11:16 pm

Thanks so much hon! I love your blog as well:)

November 24, 2016 / 5:30 pm

Also. I have a friend who works on the Guerlain counter in a department store. She tells me that Guerlain first sold their lipsticks way back in 1840. So you would expect that they have come on a long way since then.
    I especially like the colour in the first photo. Very lush, as we say here.
    Kisses, Jo

• November 24, 2016 / 11:14 pm

I didn’t know Guerlain is in the market for so long! What does your friend say about their foundation? It does actually cost lots of money so one should expect quality! I like the first one more as well and it only cost 6€:)

November 25, 2016 / 8:56 am

They were the first French makers of perfumes. I will ask about foundation when next I see her.
        Are you experimenting with a new tbymallano banner? I like the one edged in gold best. X

• November 25, 2016 / 10:03 am

Thanks Jo! Yes I am , wasn’t very happy with the building picture in the first place. I liked the golden framed as well the problem is that it has a minty color inside the frame and I would need to change the whole page in the same shade

November 25, 2016 / 11:20 am

I hope you won’t mind my saying this
    and we shall still be friends. But to my eyes, this banner font feminds me of the old Marlboro cigarette packet.
    Of course, if you are going retro, then it’s great.
    Kiss, Jo

• November 25, 2016 / 11:30 am

Oh now that you mentioned it, it so does. hm…now I will need to find something else…

November 25, 2016 / 1:27 pm

Anyway. I’m away for a couple of days, up country with friend. So I will leave you to your font designs. X

6. November 25, 2016 / 2:37 pm

I have never tried them but these lipstick colors look amazing on you! I love both, you are so sweet with the pink one but I think the dark plum lip color suits you amazingly great!!!! You should wear them more often! Fantastic makeup my dear Tatjana! I know I promised to make a step by step tutorial of my go-to makeup but I think you should definitely do it too! 😀 And love the turban!
    Happy Friday and have a great start to the week!
    xoxo

7. November 27, 2016 / 9:40 pm

Both are so beautiful! You can rock bold lips so well and I love how you’ve styled it, but I also really love that last color! You look gorgeous here, your sweater in the last few photos is so pretty, where did you get it? Also, I used to have a Guerlain lip gloss I was obsessed with, it smelled so good. I would definitely try Guerlain again!

8. Cindy Coco Follonier