Winter golden light

Happy new week my darlings! My post today will be about as short as the photo shoot. On Saturday we were meeting friends for a coffee and the light was just perfect. We stopped our bikes, M. took this snaps in literally 2 minutes as he hates being late.  Weather-wise, the weekend was extremely cold but beautiful here in Germany.

I would like to thank you for your thoughtful comments on yesterday post. Honestly, I feel about insecure about the T Time Sunday post, not sure if you guys like this sort of deep-thinking, heart-wrenching readings. I, on my part, feel very good writing them, before and after.

I have a big, very important exam coming up. I am so damn stressed about it, thinking and stressing takes me more time than the actual preparation. I hope I’ll manage to keep up with the 4 posts a week schedule. With this last note, I would like to wish you all a great week and cheers!

_DSC2515 blog.jpg_DSC2548 blog.jpg_DSC2532 blog.jpg_DSC2552 blog.jpg

Olive green coat Maje (here), similar (here) and (here), Unisa Boots (here), Roeckl gloves (here), Zara burgundy shoulder bag IN SALE (here), Vintage flare pants, Maje top old collection, similar from Üterque (here), Pandora leaf earrings (here), Jette bracelet (here)

_DSC2555 blog.jpg

Photography by BulatovMaks

1. December 5, 2016 / 1:20 pm

Beautiful as always! Good luck with your exam!
    xx, Marie

2. December 5, 2016 / 11:05 pm

You look so beautiful in green/khaki color <3
    Please check out my blog too. That are absolutely stunning photos!

violaroth.com

December 6, 2016 / 4:00 pm

Apologies for not keeping up. But Im not well, again! Had this cold same time last year. And it has knocked the stuffing out of me.
    Love your olive green military style coat.
    All good wishes for your exams.
    Kisses, Jo

• December 6, 2016 / 9:39 pm

Oh get well Jo! Drink lots of lemon tea. Hugs

December 7, 2016 / 9:56 am

Yes, Dear. Will do.

4. December 6, 2016 / 7:49 pm

These photos are lovely, the lighting is indeed perfect and so is your outfit! I love that olive green coat, it’s so unique and I adore those velvet trousers, too! I wish you the best of luck on your exam, try not to get stressed out. I know it’s easier said than done, but I’m sure you’ve studied and prepared enough, so you have nothing to worry about, you will do great! Thanks for sharing, beauty, and I hope you have the best week ahead!

XO,

Jalisa

December 6, 2016 / 8:10 pm

What a fabulous shoot for just 2 minutes spent in front of the camera – you look gorgeous! The lighting is really special and really shows off the outfit well 🙂

6. December 7, 2016 / 8:25 am

Wow, the lighting is absolutely beautiful!! I love your outfit, the colors look gorgeous together! I also have my exams coming up, so I completely understand how you feel. I wish you the best, and I’m sure you’ll do great! Have a wonderful day!

xo, Esther

7. December 7, 2016 / 4:48 pm

No need to stressed up T. Everything will just be fine. A little stress is sometimes necessary to bring out the best in us, right? Lot of luv…

8. December 12, 2016 / 7:18 pm

Short photo shoots are usually the best, at least from my experience and now from seeing your amazing photos! Bravo to both of you! This is such a wonderful work with the sunlight! I love reading all your long posts, but when you do have such amazing looks and shots and no time to write a long post, please do not hesitate and post them! Your style speaks by itself my darling Tatjana!
    Thanks for sharing and have a great week!
    Love,

9. Naima
    December 19, 2016 / 6:51 pm

I LOVE the way the beautiful purse and coat fit so well together!

10. May 29, 2017 / 2:33 pm

The light is just spectacular and I am so in love with your pants, I feel strongly that I’ll dream about them tonight. They are perfection.

May 29, 2017 / 2:44 pm

The pants have been a lucky find in a vintage store of Budapest:)

• May 29, 2017 / 2:52 pm

Unexpected finds are the best. Especially in vintage and thrift stores. Whenever you get tired of it, feel free to send it my way 🙂