• Let's go to the library

As a student back in Greece, the library during the exam season was the place to see and to be seen. Each morning I would spend at least 30 min to apply my makeup and pick the perfect outfit. Years later my makeup routine for the long hours of study in the library hasn’t changed much, for functionality reasons this time.

I admit that when I feel nervous, unconsciously I keep touching my face and bite my nails. An extremely bad habit I know, can’t help it. Makeup and nail polish is a way to shield myself. In my big bag, you’ll find as well in addition to water, the L’occitane hand cream and the Advanced Repair Eye Serum from Estee Lauder. I prefer to reapply the serum a couple of times during the day as the area around my eyes gets very dry. An Eos lip balm is in there as well to reapply several times in order to avoid lip biting. My hair is either styled in soft waves or straight with Diamond Flat Iron from Irresistible Me.

BeFunky Collage.jpg

…and if you guys are still with me and don’t consider me paranoid by now I will ago ahead and talk about chunky sweaters to keep warm during these long hours of static sitting. I love a good, warm sweaters like the only I’m wearing from S. Oliver (last’s year collection) and the one from Topshop. The jeans, as well as the rest of the outfit, have to be comfortable, switching from crossed-legged or one leg folded is my only exercise for several hours.

Untitled.png

Pinko coat (here), Topshop pullover (here), Diesel jeans (here), Coccinelle shopper bag (here), Pretty Ballerinas (here), My Burberry perfume (here), Eos lip balm (here).

Comfort, no distraction, all basic needs covered. I need to get going now…

Have a great day!

Cheers,

1. Julia
      December 7, 2016 / 11:17 am

I still remember your great appearance in the library. Always chic..!
      Kisses,
      Julia

2. December 7, 2016 / 12:29 pm

Beautiful pics, love the sweater!

bellemelange.net/blog/

December 7, 2016 / 1:51 pm

I have crawled from my bed of pain and fever. Looked at my phone, and found a new post from you.
      I, too, used to spend most of my student days in the Library, or in the
      London Science Museum. And if not there, I could be found dancing until the early hours.
      Well, your secret is out T. No wonder
      Your skin is in perfect condition. With top brands such as Ester Lauder and L’occitane, no wonder you have that golden glow look.
      A tip for sitting long on a chair:
      Tense the muscles alternately in your lower cheeks. No one will know you are doing this.
      The temperature is twice it’s norm,
      12 c, and I am shivering. Be glad when
      I get well again.
      Kisses (hopefully not contagious ) Jo

• December 9, 2016 / 12:56 pm

Hope you’re feeling better today Jo! I have a bad eye infection for 3 days now. Haven’t managed to update the blog. Hope it will get better by tomorrow.
        Hugs,
        Tatjana

December 9, 2016 / 8:15 pm

Poor You. Maybe all those exams have strained your eyes. And rubbing them has caused the infection. You MUST NOT write your Blog until you are much recovered.
          As a First Aider, I must tell you that it’s not a good to sit with legs
          crossed, or folded. But, hey! We all do it.
          I’m on the mend, and hope to be
          much recovered by Sunday.
          Hugs, Jo

4. December 7, 2016 / 3:13 pm

I like how even a long day in the library won’t keep you from looking fabulous 🙂 Back when I was at university, I just went with warm clothes and a cozy hat (for some reason, I study so much better with a hat on!). Good luck with your exams, I’m sure you’ll do great. xx, Marie

5. December 7, 2016 / 4:39 pm

Eos lipbalm…<3 I have the pink one…I´ve too come to love the heavy knit-pullis this season. They are so classy and chic.Have a nice evening sweetie. ~Love~

6. December 7, 2016 / 5:40 pm

Haha, I love how you describe your makeup routine and styling for studying in the library! I believe everything go better, when we feel attractive in our own skin, therefore I like to dress up even when I stay work from home. 😀 These outfit pieces are beautiful!

Daniela

7. Kate
      December 7, 2016 / 9:13 pm

I love this outfit, especially the coat and jumper. Comfortable but chic at the same time! x

Kate Louise Blogs

8. December 9, 2016 / 1:12 am

Great selection dear! Warm cozy sweaters are knitted heaven <3 You also look lovely in the pictures, and don't worry, I bite my nails when I'm nervous too 🙁
      xx

9. December 12, 2016 / 7:22 pm

I love your hair so much here my dear Tatjana! And of course this great set you created! I bought a similar coat from Pinko from Rome and can’t wait to wear it! Thank you for the styling inspiration! And oh the library, what you remind me of! 😀
      Thank you and have a great week!
      Love,
      Stella http://www.stellaasteria.com

10. January 5, 2017 / 6:42 pm

Love this, please check out some of my blogs x