• Feeling Festive

Merry, Merry Christmas to you and yours!

Hope you all have been doing well and set with Christmas gifts and plans. We are hosting a Christmas party with few good friends, who decided to remain in Germany this season.

The menu has been planned and the Christmas tree has been decorated. We invested in a new sound system, a big screen as faux fireplace, borrowed table games and prayed for snow. I had actually forgotten how much I enjoyed being the host, 2016 has been an extremely busy year and we sparsely invited friends over. Creating traditions has been so important to us lately and I assume that’s part of becoming older.

What are your plans for Christmas? What will you be wearing? M. and I will be doing the cooking (Russian steamed dumplings from scratch) but nevertheless, this day calls for a festive outfit (and a long apron). I am a The Outfit Creates the Mood-type of girl, known for exaggerating sometimes because I swear on fake-it-to-make-it. Even if you’re not feeling it darling, go out of your way this Christmas, be it your sparkly outfit, Santa socks or red underwear.

Again, I am wishing you all have a good one and sending lots of love your way.

I am wearing

Pinko Blazer (here) and (here)

Zara body (here)

Maje Jude skirt (here)

Huggo Boss Hellia pumps in two colors (here)

Pandora leaf earrings (here)

_DSC3017_be funky blog.jpg_DSC3079 blog.jpg_DSC3068 blog.jpg_DSC3053_be funky blog.jpg_DSC3070_be funky blog.jpg

Photography by BulatovMaks

December 23, 2016 / 12:23 pm

Wow! You look gorgeous in that outfit. Not sure what I will be wearing, but I do have festive socks to wear, and a festive jumper, should it get chilly.
      Have I mentioned I am spending the day with ten Italian friends along the coast from here? Roast piglet is on the menue, but we all have to take something, too. I’m taking a home made Christmas cake, some nibbles and a bottle of wine. I hope that will be acceptable.
      Hugs, Jo x

• December 27, 2016 / 8:42 am

The trip sounds just as good as your cake Jo! Can’t wait to hear all about it:)

2. December 23, 2016 / 8:46 pm

Awww my dear, this outt is such an inspiration for me ! You have a unique style and an eye for trendy and bold pieces ! Love every single details of this look my dear!
      Have a lovely weekend and Merry Christmas

3. December 23, 2016 / 9:05 pm

First of all let me point out how much LOVE I have for this look! There is everything I love! Gold accents, stripe on stripe, pop of red, and of course that super dreamy skirt! Which you are probably inspiring me to buy haha! And that Pinko blazer is so perfect! What a great find! Perfect outfit for the holidays but also for a glam look all year round! Your hair and makeup is so perfect that I can not imagine anything different with this look! Really amazing!
      On another note I wish I could attend your party 9apparently, cause I already invited myself hahaha)!! You got me on table games and Russian steamed dumplings! Wishing you and M a wonderful holiday season, with much love, peak of health and happiness, good friends and prosperity! All the best my dear friend! I will also be in touch between holidays! 😉
      Much love,

4. December 27, 2016 / 2:44 pm

You’re so lovely! Your Christmas sounded perfect; hope it was a great time!
      xx,
      Marie

5. December 27, 2016 / 9:38 pm

I like the contrasting lines T.
      I stayed home for Christmas, I was sick with a fever.

• December 27, 2016 / 10:43 pm

Oh poor girl! Take care my darling Lorena, hope you’ll be feeling better for New Years Eve

6. December 29, 2016 / 8:05 am

Hello my dear, I want to make just again a big comliment for that outfit! You look so classy in it! The skirt is so elegant and I love the way how you matched it with the special shade of rosa bag. Everything harmonize perfectly together! Love that style. Greets from Switzerland, Martina

7. January 18, 2017 / 5:48 am

wow! very lovely outfit! You look very classy and edgy at the same time.

• January 18, 2017 / 10:28 am