• Lifestyle and Maje Blazer

Happy New Year my darlings!

I hope the holiday season has served its purpose and like I, you took good rest and ate lots of good food. This post signals the first one for tbymallano in 2017 and I am beyond excited for the upcoming changes we plan to make on the blog. M and had long talks over coffee or tea, whether this blog represents who we are. We love travelling, culture and quality lifestyle. Luxury and expensive handbags are well not really us,  because oh well we cannot afford this sort of articles, happy for people who actually can. They’ve worked hard for it, trust me. I believe one doesn’t need to spend a fortune to look good or travel. You’ll only need to be smart and choose wisely.  Tbymallano blog stands for this belief and we hope to meet the expectations.

I would love to read in the comments below how the sort of lifestyle you love to lead. It’s a tough question I know, one worth answering whether that would be here or to yourself.

You guys know how much I love fashion and clothes, every single item I have in my wardrobe, I’ve worked hard for it. My clothes are my trophy, I can tell by running my fingers through the material, whether it will be taken home with me or not. When I had this blazer from Maje in my hands I knew I would be spending my monthly allowance on it. It’s a piece of clothing, one writes on their will.

I am wearing:

Maje Vassi blazer On Sale (here)

Karen Millen jumper (here)

70s flared trousers vintage

Topshop pants (here)

Isabel Marant earrings (here)

Even & Odd beret (here)

Zara bag On Sale (here)

Roeckle gloves (here)

_DSC3710 blog.jpg_DSC3729 blog.jpg_DSC3702 blog.jpg_DSC3734 blog.jpg_DSC3767 blog.jpgblog

Photography by BulatovMaks

1. January 2, 2017 / 11:09 am

This outfit was such a fun mix of colors and design. And I also love the pieces in my wardrobe I’ve worked hard for, and like you, believe you don’t need a lot of money to look good and see new places. You just have to be smart about it. Looking forward to your future posts and Happy New Year!
      xx,
      Marie

• January 2, 2017 / 11:10 am

Happy New year Marie! Thanks for passing by darling

2. January 2, 2017 / 12:36 pm

Such a chic and elegant look my dear! I’m tottaly agree with thought just to be smart with your wardrobe pieces for look good, stylish and elegant!
      Wishing you a wonderful New Year a lot of intresting collaborations and inspiration!
      Much love
      Julia

3. January 2, 2017 / 1:47 pm

What a classy and great look T! I love how you styled this blazer with the flared red pants – great combo <3
      xx, Carmen – http://www.carmitive.com

January 2, 2017 / 3:23 pm

I agree with all of that, T. Choose wisely, keep it simple, mix and match. But lovely clothes are an addiction, and a little temptation now and then can’t be all bad. Can it?
      I love the cut of your coat, T. It’s lovely. So looking forward to what you have in store for us.
      Hugs, Jo

• January 3, 2017 / 10:02 am

Thanks so much Jo! Oh this coat is perfectly made. I agree lovely clothes are an addiction and I am in big trouble. I think I might have to find a third job, soon…
        Hope you’re feeling better Jo! How was your New Year Eve?
        Hugs

January 3, 2017 / 1:14 pm

How true about writing some classic clothing in one’s Will. Looked after, they’ll last forever. I love your hat with its cute bobble/pom pom. New Year was fairly quiet; recovering from Christmas still. I have a tickly little cough still, and its slowing me down somewhat. A doctor friend says it could last for ages.
          Can you recommend a remedy?
          I’m taking honey and cinnamon which is helping.
          Hugs.

• January 3, 2017 / 1:24 pm

Sorry to hear that Jo! Try some fresh ginger tea before you go to bed. My mother used to give me hot water with honey and lemon, when I was a kid. I know dry couch is the worst and it takes long to get rid of it. Hugs

5. January 3, 2017 / 9:25 am

You are like the master in garment choice…*i admire*… nice blazer!

6. January 3, 2017 / 10:22 am

These pictures are stunning, I like your outfit!

I just discovered your blog and I’m loving it x

Jessica — NinetyCo

7. January 3, 2017 / 6:43 pm

Happy New Year, beautiful! I look forward to the changes you’ll be blog, I know it will be nothing short of amazing! I’d like to request a post on what you do to save up for your travels. In other words, how to travel on a budget! As for your outfit, I love the entire look from head-to-toe. That blazer is so lovely and pairs so well with the trousers. Thanks so much for sharing and I hope you have the most amazing week ahead!

XO,

Jalisa

8. January 4, 2017 / 9:58 pm

Hi T !
      So true, most of us are just regular folks that work for a living and as much as I love reading blogs I prefer when things are kept real. Sure I like to read about trends and a few splurges here and there, but its more about the blogger than the brands, at least for me. I love hearing about unheard of brands, how to wear the same thing over and over but always with a little twist 😉 vintage finds, what a day of a person is like… I have to admit I am kind of curious.

9. January 4, 2017 / 9:58 pm

Oh and I forgot to say that I love the pants ! I bought a pair of black velvet pants for less than 5.00 USD-

10. January 5, 2017 / 7:04 pm

Happy new year dear;)
      You look stunning, I like what you said that all clothes are your trophy, I mean that too:),
      You guys have wonderfull blog, keep up with the good work.

Maja

11. January 8, 2017 / 6:41 pm

What a wonderful look and blazer my dear Tatjana! It really worth the investment and I am so glad you got it because it is so you!! I can totally relate to what you write here. My clothes even if it is a basic top from zara or an expensive bag or any other luxury we can afford is a trophy for our hard work and I always see it that way. And I am glad you see it the same way too! 🙂
      Most of the people we meet from time to time, once they hear that we live and work in Mykonos, they give us an odd look, mixed of jealousy and suspicion, and tell us things such us “ah ok, so you don’t work at all”, “ah you are living it up in Mykonos, you are so lucky”. Only we know how hard we work and how many struggles we got and will get through. You probably know how much the rest of the greeks like to talk bad about Mykonos and anyone related to this island. One of the countless reasons we are leaving Greece. 🙂 I wish you from my heart to make the changes you want in your blog, travel more, live it more and enjoy it to the fullest. I really can’t wait to see what 2017 will bring for you and of course, to finally enjoy a long talk over tea or coffee with you, M. and Anestis!
      Have a great start to the week!
      Much love,

12. January 10, 2017 / 2:59 pm

This outfit is so adorable! I feel like Blair Waldorf would wear it!

13. January 16, 2017 / 8:45 pm

I love the pops of red in this outfit from the hipster and trousers. It’s all quite a beautiful ensemble of clothing though!

14. January 17, 2017 / 4:14 am

Well I’m not sure if I can name my lifestyle because it’s a healthy mix of luxury and thrift store things but I do like to invest in quality things.
      And I’ve just started a blog, one of my New Year resolutions and it would mean a lot if you could check it out.
      Have a good day.