Back in Time

We started our photography journey back in March as a new hobby M. and I do together. What a journey this has been! I’ve loved each single picture good or bad. I would like to end this year with a collection of pictures and stories, where each post encloses a small piece of my personality. I would like to thank each one of you, who read my blog, your comments warm my heart each time. I wish you literally the best for 2017, let it be the year your overcome yourself and walk that extra step.

Which post has been your favorite?

March Simple Things12_2 blog.jpgApril Family Affairstest_15.jpgMay Summer Memories_DSC4618 blog blog.jpgMay Two Faced_DSC3267 blog.jpgJune Downpour and Flashbacks_DSC5124 blog blog.jpgJune By the River_DSC4816 blog blog.jpgJune The one when we missed the plan_DSC5331 blog blog.jpgJuly Compartmentalization_DSC7021 blog blog.jpgJuly Be Kind_DSC6831 blog blog.jpgJuly I will never ever_DSC5868 blog blog.jpgJuly Day Night_DSC6656 blog blog.jpgJuly What’s the Hurry_DSC7237 blog blog.jpgAugust Grateful Friday #1_DSC7345 blog blog.jpgSeptember Back to Life_DSC8084 blog blog.jpgOctober Old Clothes and Fresh Memories _DSC0234blog blog.jpgOctober Velvet Pink Shoes and Retro Audi_DSC9948_befunky blog.jpgOctober Bathed in Green_DSC9771 blog 1 blog.jpgNovember Thigh Slit Skirt_DSC0895 blog blog.jpgNovember Winter Struggles_DSC1482 blog blog.jpgNovember Christmas Tree and Movie Theater Outfit_DSC2429 blog blog.jpgNovember Thoughts on Blogging and Time Management_DSC1676 blog blog.jpgDecember Winter Golden LightblogDecember Feeling Festive_DSC3017 blog blog.jpg

1. December 31, 2016 / 3:52 pm

Nice looks really!

2. January 1, 2017 / 1:01 am

Mhhhh, really hard to decide, but my favorites are April, October and November…specially that one with the yellow leaves. All the best Tati and Max for this new year 2017!!

January 1, 2017 / 10:38 am

A very happy new year to both of you. May the great success of, tbymallano continue.
    I love those words about overcoming and walking the extra step. This I must do. EspecialLy as I have been rather ill lately
    A lovely set of photos, T. As for my favorites. Well, June by the river and
    July, be kind. Two very feminine and pretty dresses, and I love them!
    NewYear hugs&kisses, Jo

4. January 2, 2017 / 3:21 am

These are all so gorgeous! He is an amazing photographer and you’re a beautiful subject. I was trying to choose a favorite photo and outfit but I loved them all so much I couldn’t! The one by the car and the one on the steps with the striped dress are two of my favorites, but they’re all so nice!

Francesca

5. January 3, 2017 / 9:23 am

Happy new year T. I wish you all the success in the world for 2017! I love all of them, but the one with the retro audi…I love that one the most 🙂

6. January 12, 2017 / 10:37 pm

T, so may great posts to chose from… but if I must pick a fave is the one of the vintage car. I loved it.