• Currently loved products

I have three new products on my vanity table worth sharing with you guys.

I’ve always wanted to test products from Skin Chemists, the brand is for 20 years in the market and claims to specialize in new technology skin treatments. Their most popular product the Wrinkle Killer Snake Serum is the next generation anti-aging treatment contains a synthetic peptide which mimics the snake venom to tighten and firm the skin.

I was lucky to have my hands on the Studio Finish Primer and can’t tell you long enough how much I love the product. It contains silicone for priming and aloe vera to hydrate and improve skin firmness. The primer has an amazing texture, I was telling M the other day it feels as if I’m applying a cloud on my skin. The product at the moment retails for 25£ (30€).

_DSC3797befunky 5 blog.jpg

I have a terrible skin complexion and suffer from acne since a teenager, hence I am very hesitant to try new creams. I’ve heard so many good things about Korean products from beauty gurus that when I fount the Pure Heals moisturizer at TK Maxx, I had to take it home with me. It is a mixture of desert rose extract, cactus 3-complex and 3 different peptides. Smells amazing, absorbs fast and leaves the feeling of refreshment and regeneration. This product sells for 38€ and it will be a shame to not be able to find it next time here in Germany.

_DSC3795_be funky 1 blog.jpg

By Terry is a luxurious cosmetic brand created by Terry de Gunzburg, the Steve Jobs of makeup. If the name doesn’t tell you much, this brilliant woman created the famous YSL Touche Éclat concealer. It is my only product from the brand and I can’t recommend it highly enough. The Sun Designer palette is beautifully created in terms of design and cosmetic quality. I mean look at it, it resembles a chocolate bar. The product retails for 73€, very expensive but trust me you get what you pay. For the record, I found mine brand new on Kleiderkreisel for 30€

_DSC3801_befunky 1 blog.jpg

What are your favorite products at the moment? I love trying new cosmetics, especially coming from a trustworthy source, You!

• January 5, 2017 / 11:46 pm

I got a really bad allergy once from Smashbox, I’m terrified of trying their products ever since.

January 4, 2017 / 10:00 am

This is very interesting, T. Specially as I’m after having some new skin. But can I buy it in a store here. I’ve been using Este’e Lauder Advanced Night Repair and EL Revitalizing Supreme Light moisturizer. They seem to have cleared up the red patches either side of my nose. Expensive, probably. But as you say. You get what you pay for.
      Have a lovely day. Jo x

• January 5, 2017 / 11:45 pm

I love the Estee Lauder Night Repair Jo! A good investment, your skin deserves it:)

January 4, 2017 / 12:52 pm

I’ve heard about Skin Chemist’s Snake Serum – it sounds intriguing! The Studio Finish Primer you’ve been using sounds brilliant, I may well check it out sometime as I’m in need of a decent primer. Also, that palette is a total dream, you’re right about it resembling a (very pretty) chocolate bar haha! 🙂

• January 5, 2017 / 11:44 pm

Let me know how you like it Gabrielle. x

• January 5, 2017 / 11:43 pm

Thank you so much! I will do asap:)

3. January 6, 2017 / 10:08 pm

One thing I enjoy when I travel is entering pharmacies and such and just look at new brands and products. I can do this for hours… these had had not seen or heard of.
      I just bought 3 new eyeliners, two face masques and also have to try a few products for work, so I am trying something new everyday !

4. January 8, 2017 / 6:47 pm

You got me on that phrase “it feels like I am applying a cloud”. I need to try this so much! My primer is at its end and I really wanted to change it with something new! Now I know thanks to you! 🙂 On my daily skin routine I use Chanel and I am super happy with it so far. But lately, my dermatologist recommended me the Volpaderm AHA cream with A+B hydroxy acids (10%) from Frezyderm and I can say with certainty that it is THE BEST face cream I have ever tried! It is a night cream (make sure to wear a high SPF in the morning), which exfoliates the skin day by day without any irritation (like Airol would do for example), leaving the skin baby smooth as it is also a great moisturiser. I saw a great change in my skin after just one week of use. And it smells heavenly. I highly recommend it! Let me know if you try it! 😀
      xoxo

5. January 11, 2017 / 8:42 am

Dear Tatjana, for me is good cosmetics the basic of the day and I’m always ready to invest more money to my skin as for some clothes. I don’t know the Serum which you present, but it must be a very good one – if I see you beautiful skin. Have a nice day honey, Martina